Need help choosing a CD from Nuclear Blast

People still buy cds?
The only reason I pre-ordered the Soilwork album is that they included a "free" (it's included in the price, really) tshirt with the CD/DVD for $16. And since they delayed my order for like 3 weeks they gave me an option of getting a CD from NB for free.

I decided on getting Hypocrisy's Virus, since that's what most people suggested (I also posted this thread in the GDM section).
Thanks for everyone's suggestions; they really helped out.

NO! GET THE FINAL CHAPTER! DO IT! DO IT!

starsky.jpg

I decided on getting Hypocrisy's Virus, since that's what most people suggested (I also posted this thread in the GDM section).
Thanks for everyone's suggestions; they really helped out.

Good idea, but I strongly suggest checking out their entire discography.

NO! GET THE FINAL CHAPTER! DO IT! DO IT!

starsky.jpg

The Final Chapter has some of my favourite Hypocrisy songs, and Adjusting the Sun is one of my fav songs, ever.

Buddy, to some people, IE: ME, 15 dollars is a lot of money. I don't give a fuck if you think it's stealing, IN MY COUNTRY we have a legal precendent which pretty much says it isn't, and we can download all we want :)

Besides, like I said, buying on Amazing = shipping costs and loooooooong wait times for the actual item. I don't need to justify myself, if you have the cash to spare than buy all the fucking CD's you want :) I can't afford to buy all the music I listen to.

its stealing. might as well walk into a department store and nick a sweater. why don't you rob the reg while youre at it? there's really no difference.

I buy CD's directly from the band at a live show for no more than $12. Other than that, I pirate. Im not paying for a record company to stay in business and only give the artist 10% of the profits. Fuck that.

wtf, this is completely stupid.

record companies don't make money = bands don't get signed again

record companies don't make money also = bands don't tour as extensively. next time your favorite band doesn't come to your city, we'll know who to blame.

you need to grow a pair, boy.

yeah, you're a cunt too.