new Evergray trialer, sounds sweet!

I only have "In Search of Truth" (which is one of my 20 all-time favorite albums) and "Recreation Day" (which I like a lot, but definitely not as much as ISoT) - what do you guys think of "The Inner Circle?" Worth picking up?

what do you guys think of "The Inner Circle?" Worth picking up?

The Inner Circle is my favourite album from Evergrey! Lots of beautiful melodies (without happy crap). I went to a concert of this tour and the vocalist was ridiculous good. He sang alive exactly like on the cd. Unfortunately for them Pain Of Salvation hit the stage right after and... shit. I´m not even a PoS fan, but I will never forget that concert (Be tour). The lights, the playing, the performance, the video on a big screen... Top 3 concerts ever.

The Inner Circle is my favourite album from Evergrey! Lots of beautiful melodies (without happy crap). I went to a concert of this tour and the vocalist was ridiculous good. He sang alive exactly like on the cd. Unfortunately for them Pain Of Salvation hit the stage right after and... shit. I´m not even a PoS fan, but I will never forget that concert (Be tour). The lights, the playing, the performance, the video on a big screen... Top 3 concerts ever.

Oh dude, you're killing me, Pain of Salvation is one of my favorite bands! While I think "Be" is a bit pretentious, it has some fantastic moments, and I would've LOVED to have seen them on tour (hell, I'd love to see them period, if Daniel Gildenlow would ever get the fuck over himself and come to the States already! Apparently he refuses to because he doesn't like that you have to be fingerprinted, but it doesn't seem to bother EVERY OTHER BAND that can afford it...)

The Inner Circle is by far my favourite, with Recreation Day just behind it.
But here's hoping that the new album will be good. It sure sounds great!
The new teaser should be up by next monday/tuesday or something.