New Member :)

Ol if you don't rerecord ALl Hallows Eve for the next album I'm going to sacrifice a hamster to the lord satan.

Poor hamster, but u have a good point

And as for the new album i cant fucking wait

names for the album:
Thrashing With The Reaper
Escaping the grave
Satan is Evil(e)
Zombies dont need brains, they need metal
Die deader than a can of spam

I cant really think of many, but im sure the new album is gonna be amazing

Enormous Violent Intelligent Llama Excrement
Evasive Vendors Irately Leaving Engagements
i cant think of more good acronymshttp://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif

welcome to the evile forum sir!

we're trying to get to the states all the time, the last few times it looked like happening..... it didn't. one day though.....

Ol did you confirm we're working with flemming earlier in the thread? heres a bit of breaking news for everyone.... we won't be working with flemming this time. our schedules don't match up so he's unavailable to record our 2nd album... we're pretty gutted about it as flemming is an awesome chap. we're searching for other options currently.

Andy Sneap.

Seriously, hes the only other option you have, since he knows his frash, is an excellent producer/mixer person man, and hes fucking british :lol: Alternatively try James Murphy or Steve DiGiorgio!

I love what Andy Sneap does, he takes things to whole other level. But my only criticism I have is that his stuff is Very clean, and if a band wants a raunchy sound then I'm not sure Sneap is the one, one wants! But this is also why he is so fantastic, cause he can make any album really heavy and still hear every note played. I have yet to hear a Sneap album I don't like, so that's saying something....