New Myrkskog

Originally posted by Iceheart
As usual very constructive criticism...:rolleyes: :p

What do you want to hear then? Unimaginative riffs over boring drumming with predictable song structures. Add in the really crappy vocals and voilá.

just bought superior massacre. too fast and to monotonous for my taste, or maybe i have to do some more listening... 31 minutes is also way too short for a full-price album! have they no shame!?

Originally posted by myrdd
31 minutes is also way too short for a full-price album! have they no shame!?

At The Gates "Slaughter of the Soul" is right around that length of time and it is, to many, the greatest metal album ever made, and for me, it's not far removed from #1. It's about quality, not quantity. You said that it's boring-- if it's boring at 31 minutes, could you imagine it at 60? Common sense, people.

Originally posted by Elysian Blaze
You said that it's boring-- if it's boring at 31 minutes, could you imagine it at 60?

I never said that! on second thought i think the lenght of the album is ok for this kind of speed-brutality they serve... 60 minutes would just leave my ears smoking, and that would probably be a bad thing :lol:

and the album is slowly growing on me - impossible to find the good sides of an album at first listen!