New Social Thread

Really? No one likes Arby's? I guess I am the only one. I love their curly fries and their sauce. Dang. I always wanted to go an A&W, but never got the chance to ever go and I probably never will. I think I only had a root beer float made from a place once in my life and I was really little. I think the place was called Dogs N Suds or something. I usually make my own. But, those and other sweets have been cut of my daily life.

/raises hand

For fast food Arby's is one of my favorite places, but they got rid of the Turkey Rueben, which was my sandwich of choice, so I haven't been there as much recently.

I never tasted one of those, when I go there I usually just get the same old thing. Arby's here is always packed. But, my cousin's husband would get it and he told me it is must have sandwhich. I also do enjoy a nice burrito from Chipotle.

I love Arby's as well, and Chipotle both are damn good.

I had the new grilled cheese bacon burger at Carl's Jr yesterday and I thought it was really good, lots of cheese, bacon and mayo plus a tasty charbroiled burger. Good combination.

I never heard of Carl's Jr before, but that burger sounded great. That does sound like good combinaton. I love going to Waffel House and getting an omelet. The Chilli Cheese Omelet to be exact. And you get some funny, weird, and crazy people up there. The best, ever. Enertainment and food.

I like smaller owned and operate eateries. Places where you can see them cook.

More than that, I'm trying to cook more meals myself lately.

I made a chicken sandwich (as in grilled chicken on Italian, not lunch meat) with Brussels sprouts and an apple for dinner today.

Arby's is okay at best, a couple arbys melts with their horseradish sauce isnt too bad... the one closest to here is so dominated with places to eat though...

There's...

Tace Bell
Wendy's
McDonalds
Burger King
A&W Root Beer/Long John Silver's
KFC
Denny's
Applebees
Las Trancas
Panera Bread
Quizzno's
Little Ceaser's
Pizza Hut
Subway
Cold Stone Creamery
Cici's Pizza

All literally within 5 minutes of each other. It's definitely on the bottom of my list along with Quizzno's and Little Ceasar's.

Coldstone might be the biggest waste of money ever. Go buy some Breyers and Wafflecones and save a shitload of money and be eating better ice-cream.

Coldstone might be the biggest waste of money ever. Go buy some Breyers and Wafflecones and save a shitload of money and be eating better ice-cream.

Yea, definitely stick to Dairy Queen. Better stuff, and pretty decent food.

I wouldn't mind the McDonalds by my house to burn down to the ground with the people in. I don't hate their food, but they can have some crappy service.

This. Then build an Arby's where the McDonalds was.

McDonalds, good coffee? The only time I've ever had a McD's coffee I thought it was some of the worst shit I've ever had.

In general BK >>>>> McDonalds.

Well maybe I just like to drink shit. :lol:

BK in general is better though.

I enjoy Coldstone, but it is over priced.

A few weeks ago I went to the Cici's Pizza buffet and it was pretty bad, aside from what little dessert there was.

And I totally forgot the for some reason Carl's Jr/Hardees don't exist in a lot of the midwest. Not even in Chicago -_-

I'm sure anyone from the west coast probably loves In N Out. Its a shame they're only in Cali, Nevada and Arizona though.

There are In N Outs all over the place in Cali, a decent amount in Las Vegas, and I guess not much in AZ. Fatburger was pretty good, but nothing special imo.

I'm sure anyone from the west coast probably loves In N Out. Its a shame they're only in Cali, Nevada and Arizona though.

this is pretty much the only fast food I eat. simple no frills awesome fucking food

and for root beer:

85_1.jpg

Only way to justify In N Out is Animal Style.

Edit: @Kelly: Yes, my burgers,steaks, and other forms of cooking/grilling are way better than what I eat out. Eating out is done only when we can't cook/grill.