News from the AA camp!

hahahaha!!!!!!!! get into it brother!!!!! :headbang::headbang:

I need a fix, my dad's closing down his studio at the end of June (after 30 years). So I'm going to miss the sheer sound of determination and those long nights aiming for perfection. I'll miss it more than I'm even beginning to understand.

Well that's life I guess, I'd love it if we could see footage of the studio while they're rehearsing and such. Video would be better, but you don't get sound through the glass anyways :erk:

GREAT news! Thanks for the update, Frederik.

My guess:
chuck_norris.jpg
:headbang::headbang:

chuck has no chance against johan!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I prefer VictoriousMerch myself and support the band that way.

Victorious Merch seems to be an AA-themed version of the Metalblade shop. So I guess it doesn't really matter where you order :) Just compare their addresses:

Fa. To Hell And Beyond
P.O. Box 1332 (mail)
73054 Eislingen

Sängerstr. 5 (office)
73054 Eislingen

and

Fa. Metal Blade Records GmbH
P.O. Box 1332 (mail)
73054 Eislingen

Schulstr. 11 (office)
73084 Salach

Cheers :kickass:

Victorious Merch seems to be an AA-themed version of the Metalblade shop. So I guess it doesn't really matter where you order

Fuck, I thought Victorious Merch was a more direct to AA thing. It's just a scam from the label. Same as Metal Blade.. FUCK IT!

It does matter because the band actually gets all the money from Victorious Merch whereas they get next to nothing from other webstores.
Victorious Merch is THEIR online store. It's no scam.

It does matter because the band actually gets all the money from Victorious Merch whereas they get next to nothing from other webstores.
Victorious Merch is THEIR online store. It's no scam.

I never said it wasn't their store, but I think that the logistics behind the store are provided by Metalblade. And since the relationship between AA and Metalblade seems to be that of a big family anyways, I thought it wouldn't pretty much matter where you order. I didn't know the band gets more out of direct Victorious Merch orders. But since this seems to be the case, VICTORIOUS MERCH all the way, baby! Cheers :kickass: