News from the AA camp!

Fuck, I thought Victorious Merch was a more direct to AA thing. It's just a scam from the label. Same as Metal Blade.. FUCK IT!

Don't worry, you do support the band directly by ordering from Victorious Merch.
However, we are obviously not running it completely by ourselves 'cause then our fans would have to wait forever for their merchendise. Therefore we have a seperate business agreement with a person working for Metal Blade in Germany (Metal Blade as a company is not involved in this agreement) and he takes care of the practical issues such as taking orders, shipping, working out new designs and other stuff.

Don't worry, you do support the band directly by ordering from Victorious Merch.
However, we are obviously not running it completely by ourselves 'cause then our fans would have to wait forever for their merchendise. Therefore we have a seperate business agreement with a person working for Metal Blade in Germany (Metal Blade as a company is not involved in this agreement) and he takes care of the practical issues such as taking orders, shipping, working out new designs and other stuff.

i think i'll have to start ordering new stuff :kickass:

I tend not to buy stuff off the Internet... I guess it's because I prefer to have the stuff straight away after paying for it and also because shipping can be pretty expensive to depending on what is being ordered, etc.

But hey, if Victorious Merch is that good then I'll probably have to look into getting some more merch from there instead.

Fucking criminals, I just wanted to have a look, now I spent 65€ for some new badass outfit :kickass:
Why does all this stuff have to look so good...
I am sure it will look even better on me :headbang:

Can't wait to have it here!! The page said 5 days until they deliver it to the DHL... so I will have the shirts in 2 weeks lol

Who came up with that shop's name anyway? It is brilliant!

I recently ordered at Victorious Merch, very fast delivery and they added two posters, a sticker and a photo for free. Plus you know you support the band at least a little bit. I can really recommend them. But of course postage is an issue for those outside Germany :-(

I recently ordered at Victorious Merch, very fast delivery and they added two posters, a sticker and a photo for free. Plus you know you support the band at least a little bit. I can really recommend them. But of course postage is an issue for those outside Germany :-(

which posters? can you take a pic of them? :)

If you place an order for more than 40 Euro you'll even get a SIGNED picture ... Really - nothing bad about Victorious Merch!

I RECEIVED MY PACKET TODAY!!!

I think that was the best investment of this year! Got so many awesome gifts, it is unreal!! I hope there will be more stuff soon, looks like I will have ordered everything that is available in 2-3 months :heh:

Got posters, a card and a CD/DVD. And it isn't even my birthday yet :loco:

Hail Victorious Merch!! :kickass::headbang::worship:

I RECEIVED MY PACKET TODAY!!!

I think that was the best investment of this year! Got so many awesome gifts, it is unreal!! I hope there will be more stuff soon, looks like I will have ordered everything that is available in 2-3 months :heh:

Got posters, a card and a CD/DVD. And it isn't even my birthday yet :loco:

Hail Victorious Merch!! :kickass::headbang::worship:

Hail!:headbang: That's awesome!:kickass: