Nightwish Vinyl

Oct 24, 2007
Canada
Anyone here collect them? this thread is for vinyl lovers and nightwish lovers alike:lol: i tried doing a search and it didnt really turn up anything, i don't have any yet but i was wondering if anybody likes to collect them. i love vinyl now, and im hoping to get a few of the nightwish ones to make for a nice collection.

hoping to get the islander lp soon, anyone know what it's limited too?

I have no idea, there is a multi-page topic at Nightwish forum on everything concerning "The Islander" single, but since it's gotten up there in length and a lot of the posts are just comments about the song/single in general, I don't have time to go milling through the post to find any "real" information.

However, there might be something on the band's website or Nightwish Shop that can better answer your question.

I have always thought it would be cool to collet vinyl, but being a college student and always on the move it seems a bit impractical at this point in time.

Maybe one day when I finally get settled I will have to hit you up on collecting tips.

Wish I could help you on the Islander, asked a couple of friends who collect and they didn't know.