Novembers Doom Paul digs WoY

Lionfrost

Bearer of the toque
May 15, 2006
Flanders, Belgium
This is what vocalist Paul of Novembers Doom posted in their forum: "I'd love to take a ND, Agalloch and Saturnus tour stateside! I'd want to add Woods of Ypres in that mix as well."
ND is an amazing band and their forum, as well as WoY's, is one of the few I regularly dwell around in. So when I came across this quote I figured I'd go ahead and mention it here. Cool stuff.

Woods Of Ypres are one of the few bands around that everyone in ND all agree about, we collectively love the band and want to play with WoY again sometime, either at a fest or tour. We'll try to make something happen in 2007 hopefully!

Hey, Please don't forget Pittsburgh ,Pa. The STEEL city. The Iron city. A really COOL city. The city of champions. The city who really digs WoY and ND. Peace.

Who is this Novembers Doom you speak of?
Clever band name though, don't you think?
It starts getting dark very early in November.
Therefore, I see where they are going with November's Doom.
I might have to check those chaps out!

BloodSword said:
Hey, Please don't forget Pittsburgh ,Pa. The STEEL city. The Iron city. A really COOL city. The city of champions. The city who really digs WoY and ND. Peace.

I love Pittsburgh. If I were to move from Chicago to any other city in the U.S., it'd be Pittsburgh. :kickass:

Jasonic said:
Who is this Novembers Doom you speak of?
Clever band name though, don't you think?
It starts getting dark very early in November.
Therefore, I see where they are going with November's Doom.
I might have to check those chaps out!
Hahaha! Bugger off, you. :p

Lionfrost said:
Hahaha! Bugger off, you. :p

Just saying the name is simply brilliant!!!!
November is indeed a very "DOOM" month....
Reminds me, that I better get the ol' rake out of the shed soon.
Imagine I will be doin' me some raking!