Now cranking!

Fangface said:
once she was beauuuuutifuuuuuul..... once she waaaas miiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnneeee.....
OMD..........it took me so long to reply to this because I got deaf and I had to recover first! ;)

NP: Into Eternity - Black Sea Of Agony

lol...well they played it... Priest was cool :()... long time since I have seen them perform so good, anyway..

now playing:

Brainstorm - Fornever - Soul Temptation

indeed, indeed,.... BTW have you seen them live recently ??...

I did a a month ago ..nice show...
If you have the change to go and see them, you must do it.. it worth it ! :wave: :p

Pure Inc - Falling Season

I saw these guys live a few days ago, and they rocked! Not totally metal maybe, but if you like a singer like Chris Cornell (and Gianni Pontillo REALLY blew me away live, incredible!) and a heavy Soundgarden style (only band that came to mind), you should love this too:)

www.pureinc.net

Vicious Robbie said:
BTW Gaunerin, Scar Symmetry rules!! Good choice! :headbang:

hehe...yeah there are sometimes some rather good discs among the promos I get my hands on ;) If you're interested, here's an interview I made

NP: Assailant
(yet unsigned band from Umeå/Sweden but I recommend to check them out! Only samples on their website as of yet, but they promised to have one or two full mp3s on their website soon. I'm impatiently waiting for the demo to arrive in my mailbox :headbang: )

Now cranking: "funny" presentation about WiFi Security :yell::yell::yell: while listening to my new Lordi Albums :D

np: Wake the snake