Now listening to:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
Alanis Morisette - Baba...

Next... the police...

Trapped has gone retro... i'm sitting here in a pair of Flares and a dimmu shirt.. I'm grim, but stylish :D

HEY, the Police RULE. That dude really can play man.

I dont care for the sounds of A. M. thou.

Try some stuff by "the geuss who", you will be pleased.

My wife is picking up the new ORANGE GOBLIN for me. SHe hasnt gotten home yet. I ahve WITCHFINDER general on cdr, she is picking up the originals for me as well.

Not listening to anythinjg right now. BUt in a few, im going to the living room, and jamming to the practice tape, SEVENTIES stuff hahahahhaha.

Ahh, there is good AM and bad AM... there is a pile of middle eastern, non pop stuff... i love it... and her :D

The police RULE... they go hand in hand with Alanis... she did a cover of King of Pain, much better... played on acoustic guitar, with her beatiful voice whining over the top of it he he...

My sanctuary cd's should arrive in the mail soon...!

she does have a good vocal style, i dont know dude, i just cant get into her.
\

SHe is a babe, even if her body did look like SHIT in that vid of her walking around the city in the buff. BUt yeah, i would fucke her in the ass, or the puss, which ever she prefers you know. hahahah really, she is interesting looking

i already have the sanctuary cd's, for a long time. Im on my second copy of ITMB. I sent Rebirth the cover, and the sleeve hahahahahha/.

Originally posted by ledmag
\

SHe is a babe, even if her body did look like SHIT in that vid of her walking around the city in the buff. BUt yeah, i would fucke her in the ass, or the puss, which ever she prefers you know. hahahah really, she is interesting looking
yeh id do her.
-neal

:lol: ... now that you put it that way...

I think she's gorgeous, but i got shot down MANY times for saying that, so i just keep it to myself... She looks like one of my friends, except my friend is much much prettier, AND she doesn't want me :lol: Minor issue

I think your wife might have something to say about the last few lines ledmag... :lol:

\

I sent rebirth some AM stuff, the good stuff... really DIFFERENT to the radio stuff... i love it, but hey, i own bon jovi cd's so... meh, maybe i'm not the one to say :lol:

Nah man, Bon Jovi has got some awesome stuff, and tool stole a riff from them...

Download: My guitar lies Bleeding, and Hey God... amoungst some other stuff, from These Days, very cool, richi is a great guitirtst, good shredder backin the day, should have been in a metal band...

Hey, they look worse now, at least back then they were COOL, now they are just plain GAY, their last album was all ASS... bad stuff, gayness and raving fagottisms everywhere!

Hey, they look worse now, at least back then they were COOL, now they are just plain GAY, their last album was all ASS... bad stuff, gayness and raving fagottisms everywhere!

WHAT THE FUCK there is three of me... they spin around me like there was only one, but there is more...

yeah i would DEFINETLY fuck alanis, i have nudes if anyone want em

Originally posted by neal
im listening to thyrfing! hmmm ya know my new cds should be getting here today...
-neal

neal, what do you think of the Thyrfing stuff you've heard so far? I'm curious...

Originally posted by ledmag
...My wife is picking up the new ORANGE GOBLIN for me...

led, have you heard the rest of their stuff, like first 2 albums? It's fucking wailing insane stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.