Now listening to:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by markgugs
neal, what do you think of the Thyrfing stuff you've heard so far? I'm curious...
well gee whiz i ordered 2 cds so i guess i liked it huh genius? hehe jk foo. i think its good stuff. kinda a cross between cheesy powermetal and....somthing more hardcore heh. not reall death metal....well ya know. its like finntroll without all the polka.
-neal

Originally posted by markgugs
[B

Originally posted by ledmag
...My wife is picking up the new ORANGE GOBLIN for me...

led, have you heard the rest of their stuff, like first 2 albums? It's fucking wailing insane stuff. [/B]

Of coarse. i have all their stuff. Love the band. BUT, the new one is WEAK, very much so. If you dig th rest of their cd's, go for it, but if you just kinda like them, then drop the newie like a rock. The dude from KYUS sings on one, and one is an old misfits cover. Yeah, i ahev all 4 cd's, plus the OG/Electric Wizard split cd on KOZAK records, its from waaaaay back.

Originally posted by Trapped

:lol: ... now that you put it that way...

I think she's gorgeous, but i got shot down MANY times for saying that, so i just keep it to myself

***HELL DUDE, TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT HER. stAND BEHIND YOURSELF****

... She looks like one of my friends, except my friend is much much prettier, AND she doesn't want me :lol: Minor issue

**THATS A SHAME****

I think your wife might have something to say about the last few lines ledmag... :lol:

***NAAHHH, SHE WOULD LAUGH IT OFF HAHAHAHHA. SHE KNOWS I SAY SHIT, IT JUST ROLLS OOUT MY MOUTH, WHATS ON THE BRAIN I MEAN.****

I sent rebirth some AM stuff, the good stuff... really DIFFERENT to the radio stuff... i love it, but hey, i own bon jovi cd's so... meh, maybe i'm not the one to say :lol:

***I ALSO OWN bj CD'S, SOME VERY GOOD GUITAR STUFF ON THERE.***

kinda miss trapped too. hope his shit got worked out. last i remember he fell on some hard times.

arkona - gnev vremen

Status
Not open for further replies.