NP thread...

Originally posted by Sleepwalker
Don't forget me...
Så Gaunerin are going to watch Blind Guardian tomorrow? Lucky bastard, I have tp wait to September 6..

Yeah, going to see them tomorrow :p
But to be honest....they're not THAT great live. Lefay is by far a better live band :headbang:

I wish I could see blind guardian.I missed them on 98 when they were here.
they had an acoustic concert that everyone claimed it was better than the electric one.
I guess they are not as good live because they won't have all the choirs
but I would love to see them

and this is a great song

Back from BG!!!
This must have been the best gig I've seen from them so far. Hansi has very much improved when it comes to his vocal performance since the last time I saw them. Glad I could witness that gig tonight.
And the audience has just been outstanding! :headbang:

Btw manuelgv: just listened to that amorphis album on my way home!

Originally posted by Soulburner
When had it been? Cause I've heard some bootlegs from Demons & Wizards tour and Hansi's vocals... uhm... sucked.

Yeah, I know what you mean.....
You know, BG is one of my favourite bands of all time but I've always been a bit disappointed of Hansi's vocals live. But this time it was really good.

To come back to your question: last time I saw them was in 1999 but that wasn't a "proper" concert because they only did a very small gig in theír hometown for a couple of fans.........so the last time I saw them on tour was in 1998.
And yeah, I also saw Hansi with D&W, that was in 2000.

edit: forgot a word :rolleyes:

What songs did BG play? I have never seen them live, just heard Tokyo Tales a few times (boring album för being BG). I think there are some tracks at ANATO who wolud be really great live...

Nor have I seen Lefay... I probably can't see them Juny 6, I will have my driving license theory test and congratulate my cousin for the graduate the day before, and some other friends the D-day. So, myself, better luck next time!

Btw, my NP really kicks serious ass.... :headbang:

BG's setlist:

1.War of wrath
2.Into the Storm
3.Nightfall
4.Welcome to dying
5.Valhalla
6.Under the ice
7.Harvest of sorrow
8.The Script for My Requiem
9.Mordred's Song
10.Bard´s song - in the forest
11.Journey through the dark
12.The soulforged
13.Traveler in time
14.Punishment Devine
15.Imaginations from the Other Side
16.Lost in the twilight hall
17.Past and future secret
18.Time stands still
19.Mirror Mirror

Of course you can never compare BG live with their releases......these are just two completely different things.

Go and check out Lefay live asap! They are really great live! :headbang:

Well, they didn't play any of my top 3 songs from ANATO!

Precious Jerusalem
Battlefield
Age Of False Innocence

They had better do it in Gothenburg in september, otherwise....

BTW, check out my NP, a particulary unknown austrian doom metal group, but they're good...