O/T: What are you buying?

Bass Fellow said:
Have these guys been around since '87? I had vinyl from when I was a DJ @ college that was called Pentagram that I "removed".

They've been around in one incarnation or another since the 70's. I believe "Relentless" aka "Sign of the wolf" had the first of its 3 releases in 1985 on Vinyll...that is if it's the US Pentagram and not the Turkish Pentagram (or even the Chilean Pentagram) of which you speak!

ThraxSA said:
Just brought PC game, Quake 4 and will be able to play it once my damn video card is repaired !!!!!

'Quake 4' is good Thrax, it just could have been better and i thought 'Call Of Duty 2' wasnt as good as the first. 'FEAR' was the best shooter i played last year so if you havent got that and your pc can run it go get it.

Carcassian said:
They've been around in one incarnation or another since the 70's. I believe "Relentless" aka "Sign of the wolf" had the first of its 3 releases in 1985 on Vinyll...that is if it's the US Pentagram and not the Turkish Pentagram (or even the Chilean Pentagram) of which you speak!

Wow! All I remember besides liking it was it was a black album cover with Pentagram written diagonally in the color of purple.

emtfhII said:
I'm buying some "Mature Milf" magazines so that I can see some Old Tits.

I am with ya, my wife is "older" than me, but only by 3 years.....ha!
As for music? The last I bought was Hate Eternal "I, Monarch" which is probably the most BRUTAL thing I have ever heard. Blew away Immortal, Morbid Angel, just everything.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
I am with ya, my wife is "older" than me, but only by 3 years.....ha!
As for music? The last I bought was Hate Eternal "I, Monarch" which is probably the most BRUTAL thing I have ever heard. Blew away Immortal, Morbid Angel, just everything.

I couldn't get into Hate Eternal at all. It just didn't "float my boat".

I've just picked up Solstice's "New Dark Age", which is kind of like a mixture of My Dying Bride, The Lord Weird Slough Feg and the more Celtic elements of say, Thin Lizzy or early Skyclad.

Great stuff, I'm going to have to buy some more!

The Shield, series 4 just arrived from Amazon (US).

Now if only they'd hurry up and send series 3 so I can watch it!!!!

ARRGGHHHHH!!!!