Opeth in Rock Band

Probably not Deliverance or Drapery as they both have parts with tons of repetition that would make most people think Opeth is boring or something. I would say Ghost of Perdition, The Lotus Eater, Heir Apparent, or Demon of the Fall.

I agree you all about your song choices but I think Demon of the Fall is not too long, it's a fan favorite, it has great clean vocals and growls, and parts that I think would be hard to play if charted properly. :)

You don't get it! If they're going to add in an Opeth song, it should be as LONG as FUCKING possible, so we can enjoy Opeth even MORE ! Deliverance as every aspects of a great song to play in band. Some repetitive places, but right enough to make it coherent and interesting in such a game. Ghost of Perdition would easily be a second choice. Demon of the Fall is too short and doesn't represent what Opeth currently is. It's not enough diversified and also repetitive, if not even more.

And hey, I'm not saying that we should put Black Rose Immortal, not at all, though it could also be interesting, but no.

I wouldn't want to play demon of the fall, it's not very catchy.
Bleak or Lotus Eater on the other hand...

We definitively need to recommend one of these... but which one?

-The Drapery Falls
-Deliverance
-Ghost of Perdition
-The Lotus Eater

sorry but your opinion is just yours maybe other people want other songs you have no right to give people options people can make their own choices

Demon of the Fall is too short and doesn't represent what Opeth currently is. It's not enough diversified and also repetitive, if not even more.

i agree 100%! demon of the fall i think lacks what makes watershed the best opeth album and one of the best albums of all time. where is the jazz, prog, psychadaliea??? back then opeth were just another metal band but now they defy genre :)

i agree 100%! demon of the fall i think lacks what makes watershed the best opeth album and one of the best albums of all time. where is the jazz, prog, psychadaliea??? back then opeth were just another metal band but now they defy genre :)

So, let's vote for The Lotus Eater.

They should just release an Opeth song pack (I believe those usually come with 4 or 5 songs). That way we wouldn't have to argue over which song gets in.