Opeth in the UK

yeah, your right veil although the poster i stole from the mean fiddler yesterday to put on my wall says the 27th, and so does the small flyer i got too. :rolleyes: its because the mean fiddler is booked for the 29th already, so theyre date swapping, so i can go this time. :D

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yeah, your right veil although the poster i stole from the mean fiddler yesterday to put on my wall says the 27th, and so does the small flyer i got too. :rolleyes: its because the mean fiddler is booked for the 29th already, so theyre date swapping, so i can go this time. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got my finals that day and the next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the LA2 is my fave venue!!!!!

SHIT!!!!

I'm gonna have to go to one on the North!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so what are the other dates if that one's changed?

Yeah I'll be making an appearence at the London gig. I'll probably be wearing my trusty black Zyklon hoodie and a red hat if anyone else is going to that gig, if you see me, come up for a chat, i'll be more then welcome!!

\m/

Do none of you guys ever read the press? or the news websites?

Support is ARCH ENEMY!!!! - a far better proposition than opeth themselves IMHO :)