our EP information

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
The EP should be available to purchase in 2 -3 weeks. We're getting 1000 copies pressed.

4 songs, 33 minutes in length. I guess I'd categorize the music as ...ermm..epic black/death metal.

I'm trying to rig up a paypal shopping cart on our myspace which i'll eventually switch over to an official website once...I have an official website up and running. :erk:

Anyway so I figure I"ll be shopping for labels with a hundred or so of these...maybe more. But the rest will be up for grabs. PM if you want one. They'll be somewhere around 10 dollars w/shipping. yes that's right I"ll pay for shipping.

alright, turns out we're going to be a bit more limited on these first pressing of the EP. Not saying they'll sell like hot cakes or anything..but there wont' be near as many available as I thought before so if you think you want one let us know and i"ll make sure to get you one. :kickass:

Hey guys,

I'm a big fan of the music you guys play and I was wondering if and how I could get my hands on an EP. Fans of BM and DM around here are few and far between as the scene is mostly emo and hardcore shit, but the fans i've shown you to have been greatly impressed.

Looking forward to seeing you guys live someday. Just let me know if you can/can't get an EP to me. My email's on here so, if you have the time, I'd love a copy.

Thanks

Kyles been out of town helping me move into my New Place. but he will be home today. Also, we have the the cds now, so he can probably get some out to you.