Pics from Powerfest

Kim K

Aug 27, 2004
Lilburn, GA
Hello all, I'm kinda new to Morgana Lefay and to this board. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say what a kick ass job Morgana Lefay did at Powerfest. I have a number of pics from the show and thought I might share a few.

ML1.jpg
[/IMG]

ML2.jpg
[/IMG]

ML3.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for posting the pics, Kim. Mine came out really blurry for some reason. Got good Tad Morose pics, though.

Anyway, for those who are interested, here is the setlist:

Source Of Pain
Out In The Silence
Another Dawn
Hollow
Angel's Deceit
S.O.S
To Isengard
I Roam
Maleficium
Master Of The Masquerade
End Of Living
When Gargoyles Fly
Creatures Of The Hierarchy
Edge Of Mind
State Of Intoxication

Encore:
Symphony Of The Damned
The Boon He Gives
In The Court Of The Crimson King

Awesome show! Hope to see the band stateside again sometime soon! :headbang:

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
Thanks for posting the pics, Kim. Mine came out really blurry for some reason. Got good Tad Morose pics, though.Steph

It was great to meet you Steph. Sorry we didn't get alot of time to chat, but hopefully we'll have more time at ProgPower. I've got alot of Tad Morose pics as well. Watch their board for them.

Kim K said:
It was great to meet you Steph. Sorry we didn't get alot of time to chat, but hopefully we'll have more time at ProgPower. I've got alot of Tad Morose pics as well. Watch their board for them.

It was great meeting you, too. We'll definitely have to spend more time hanging out at ProgPower. Here is the one pic of Morgana Lefay that did come out, since no one was moving, ha ha! Many thanks to Squeak for taking the photo!

morgana lefay instore april 9 2005_smaller.jpg

Steph

Heya Kim, love the pics!!! ALL of my digital shots are now up on the site... . I'll scan the print film photos later, probably the end of next week when all this touring stuff stops. LOL But I am sure you'll be more than happy with what is posted at the moment. When you view the photos, it is better to click on a thumbnail and view everything as large photos... or use the slideshow option at the top of the gallery. Hope you guys like it! Just click on my banner below and you will get to my site.

And a bit later, I will post a lot of my thoughts and happenings from the weekend. :) Boy, can you guys stand the suspense? :p

Squeak said:
Ohhhhhhhh and Steph, you're welcome for the photo!!! If you email it to me, I can lighten it in photoshop so you can see your faces. :)

Hi Squeak! Can't wait to see the pics -- I'll check them out tonight when I get home from work! :)

Oh, and thanks for offering your "photoshopping" services. You've got mail! :D

Steph

Squeak said:
Heya Kim, love the pics!!! ALL of my digital shots are now up on the site... . I'll scan the print film photos later, probably the end of next week when all this touring stuff stops. LOL But I am sure you'll be more than happy with what is posted at the moment. When you view the photos, it is better to click on a thumbnail and view everything as large photos... or use the slideshow option at the top of the gallery. Hope you guys like it! Just click on my banner below and you will get to my site.

And a bit later, I will post a lot of my thoughts and happenings from the weekend. :) Boy, can you guys stand the suspense? :p

Killer pics!!! :headbang:

It was great meeting you too!!

Take care,
Rob

Squeak said:

Hej Squeak, as always awesome pics. It was great seeing you again. Sorry we didn't get a chance to spend more time together, maybe at ProgPower 6. Stay sweet. *Hugs* *Squish*

Kim

SilentCries said:
Killer pics Kim! I was no where near that close! But here are my pics!

http://realmsofmetal.com/stl-web/gallery/

They are at the end of the gallery.....

\m/
Angela

Actually I was too close. I had to squat down to get a shot that's why all my shots look like I'm underneath them. I don't know how Squeak pulled off all those killer shots being that if you were up front you were almost nose to nose with the band. During TM's set Daniel tried to hit me with the headstock of his guitar. Good times. Too bad its over.

Kim