New tracklisting

insidethefall

somewhere nowhere
Jan 26, 2003
pittsburgh, pa
Visit site
taken from www.bravewords.com

MORGANA LEFAY - New Album Tracklisting 99.9% Confirmed [Hot Flashes - 05.02.17 10:42:48]

MORGANA LEFAY have updated their official website (www.morganalefay.se) the 99.9% confirmed tracklisting for their forthcoming new album, Grand Materia, due out on April 18th via Black Mark Records.

Tracks expected to appear on the release include: ‘Grand Materia’, ‘My Funeral Is Calling’, ‘Only Endless Time Remains’, ‘Hollow’, ‘Edge Of Mind’, ‘On The Other Side’, ‘Sangreal’ (exclusive for 2LP version), ‘I Roam’, ‘Emotional Sanctuary’, ‘Angels Deceit’, ‘The Operation Of The Sun’, ‘Blind’ and ‘My Task Is Done’.

As reported earlier this week, Morgana Lefay vocalist Charles Rytkonen will be joining TAD MOROSE on stage to sing ‘Matters Of The Dark’ at the third incarnation of the Chicago Powerfest (www.chicagopowerfest.com), scheduled to take place on April 8th and 9th at JJ Kelley's in Lansing, IL.

The final lineup for the festival is: TAD MOROSE, MORGANA LEFAY, TWELFTH GATE, ION VEIN, ARCHETYPE, IMAGIKA, SILENCER, WARMACHINE and KATAGORY V.

Tickets for the 21 and over festival are only $32 for a two day pass and are on sale now via www.chicagopowerfest.com.

Only 150 tickets remain so act fast because this show will sell out.

Here's me begging Korkil to sell this new CD at the show in April -- it looks like we'll still have a few weeks to wait until the release...can you hook up us US fans?