Please listen to my recordings...

Andrew 17 said:
Thanks for posting a link for me!!!!!!! South California...damn...I'm all the way over here in England!!! Actually, I think we've got family friends in North Carolina...I'm not sure though - oh well

Fixed. ;)

You're officially a member of the inquisition, because your music kicks ass.

Just 'cause a lot of people like your music doesn't mean you get let off. ;) Self-promote in the self-promo area please, and if desperately necessary you can point people to it in the TalkAboutMusicYouLike thread in GMD.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Just 'cause a lot of people like your music doesn't mean you get let off. ;) Self-promote in the self-promo area please, and if desperately necessary you can point people to it in the TalkAboutMusicYouLike thread in GMD.

Oh...sorry - I'm completely new to these forums, I only registered yesterday. I never realised there was a self-promo area - sorry! :confused:

By the way, I updated a few songs..there are some new ones on there now, including an instrumental. :)

lol i got Banned for a week. now that i'm back i'd like to start posting here by saying;

Fucking Awesome music bro. Its so soul-pleaseing to hear Music written by a Musician. Its written well enough and clean enough to be PoP, yet theres an old school drum style with an Advanced Metal/Punk Guitar Riffs, making a wide range for lyrics. The only thing you need is a hand full of Musicians that will work with you. If you lived around me, i'd jam with ya (i dont say that much).

Any idea where i can Download a good Drum machine program?

Rock on,
Spooke714
7strings
14fingers
SilentE

Slavematic Sound said:
lol i got Banned for a week. now that i'm back i'd like to start posting here by saying;

Fucking Awesome music bro. Its so soul-pleaseing to hear Music written by a Musician. Its written well enough and clean enough to be PoP, yet theres an old school drum style with an Advanced Metal/Punk Guitar Riffs, making a wide range for lyrics. The only thing you need is a hand full of Musicians that will work with you. If you lived around me, i'd jam with ya (i dont say that much).

Any idea where i can Download a good Drum machine program?

Rock on,
Spooke714
7strings
14fingers
SilentE

Hey! Thanks for the compliments - much appreciated!!!
Um...a good drum program? Well, I programmed all my drums into a program called `Sibelius` - I've been told you can download it off Kazaa, but I've never tried.