Please listen to my recordings...

Ravaging Dragon said:
i'd like to listen to it, but the page doesn't work...

The page doesn't work? It was working earlier.....why do computers have to be so damn awkward?!

I'm listening to Dream World...

It's tasty, nice and melodic. The swells are cool, but it gets kind of repetitive. You could play something a little more complex with a different delay, instead of just that slapback. Like that thing YJM does a lot with the swells where he plays over the delay repeats, harmonizing his previous notes. Just an idea.

When the lead comes in, some of those bends are pretty nasty (out of tune) and some decent vibrato would give it a more expressive feel.

Don't get me wrong, I like the general idea. I just think it still needs a lot of work.

Keep it up.

Indiooo said:
I'm listening to Dream World...

It's tasty, nice and melodic. The swells are cool, but it gets kind of repetitive. You could play something a little more complex with a different delay, instead of just that slapback. Like that thing YJM does a lot with the swells where he plays over the delay repeats, harmonizing his previous notes. Just an idea.

When the lead comes in, some of those bends are pretty nasty (out of tune) and some decent vibrato would give it a more expressive feel.

Don't get me wrong, I like the general idea. I just think it still needs a lot of work.

Keep it up.

Oh, you're right - I'm not happy with the playing myself...I'll re-record it all at some point, especially now I have much better equipment.
Still, thanks for your help!!