Post a picture of your pets!

Yea getting another female would be a roll of the dice. Never had two female's before but yea ill probably end up getting a male.

I want another American Bulldog, but i've also been looking around for some Boxers too. How old is your girl already? She's definitely Johnson type no?

She'll be 1yr old January 30th. She's an OEB (olde english bulldogge). So 1/2 english bulldog, 1/6 American bulldog, 1/6 American pit bull terrier, 1/6 bull mastiff. Smaller than my boxer but built like a brick shithouse. Got her from a breeder outside St. Louis. Great temperament and personality, great with kids and people, and so far good with other dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
... she's a good looking dog! Yeah bully breeds are very good with kids. My girls still gets way too excited around them and playful and at times forgets how strong she is and topples them over lol. I swear she still thinks she's a puppy.
Funny! Boxer is old enough now where he is gentle all the time. Especially with kids. Bulldog loves kids but bowls them over like a bulldozer.

She's already pretty damn big too! 85 lbs.....maybe more now :err:

Pic from today
BjQ1KcC.jpeg

...and if you were thinking about a boxer...well you know i can't recommend getting one enough. Those first 2 years are rough though. Lots of energy! Blows the bulldog away on energy level. Had to have ridiculous amounts of patience, but all worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity