Post a picture of your pets!

Opposite problem with dog walks for me. Dog gets nuts when he sees the leash come out or hears the word walk. Pulls non stop. Goes after everything, wants to go up to every person he sees and never wants to go back home.
yea that was pretty much all of my dogs(although my male shepherd was always wary of strangers, which was pretty cool tbh). This one is weird though. She gets excited when i grab the leash but after a few houses shes like "ehh, fuck it lets go back" and starts pulling back home so hard that she stars choking herself(gonna need to buy a harness). She has no problem with running around at parks though so i take her either late at nights or early in the mornings.

My dog is only wary of people he doesn't know when they approach the house or come in. Once he sees how we react he's fine. But when he's out walking or in the car for a ride he wants to meet everyone. He gets so excited most people are a little scared. I take him to the pet store alot (before all these restrictions) and he would seek out everyone in the store to say what's up:lol: . Couldn't get him to leave until he patrolled every aisle. Always knocking shit off the shelves and grabbing toys and loose treats or bones:err:

Luca has made huge strides in the past two days, I'm so proud. He has gone a full day without any bathrooming in the house, he's walking on his leash, and sleeping good in his crate. Just a little whining. I didnt think I'd have relief for months the first two nights, dude almost broke a window and a door down.

He's also one hella good looking dog. Working my ass off with training too, and I think he's pretty smart anyways. Only had one indoor accident in 3 days and he can sit on command now. VERY praise driven. He's on me like glue every where I walk though, and that's not healthy, so hoping he gains some independence sooner rather than later.

20200529-205332.jpg

He's also one hella good looking dog. Working my ass off with training too, and I think he's pretty smart anyways. Only had one indoor accident in 3 days and he can sit on command now. VERY praise driven. He's on me like glue every where I walk though, and that's not healthy, so hoping he gains some independence sooner rather than later.

20200529-205332.jpg
JBzcQ6g.jpg

Looks great! She really filled in. What's she weigh now? Getting a second dog turned out to be a pretty good decision. They get along really good (most of the time)
:kickass: haven't weighed her since she was a pup but I'm guessing around maybe 100lbs(probably less). She looks pretty big in that second pic but she's actually on the smaller side I'd say.

That's awesome. I've been thinking about getting another girl, but im just worried that she wont get along with another female.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
:kickass: haven't weighed her since she was a pup but I'm guessing around maybe 100lbs(probably less). She looks pretty big in that second pic but she's actually on the smaller side I'd say.

That's awesome. I've been thinking about getting another girl, but im just worried that she wont get along with another female.

You don't want a male? Female/female supposed to be hardest to get along with each other. What you looking to get? Another bulldog?

You don't want a male? Female/female supposed to be hardest to get along with each other. What you looking to get? Another bulldog?
Yea getting another female would be a roll of the dice. Never had two female's before but yea ill probably end up getting a male.

I want another American Bulldog, but i've also been looking around for some Boxers too. How old is your girl already? She's definitely Johnson type no?

Reactions: RadicalThrasher