Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Meant nothing by it, just one of those stupid internet jokes.

I'm typically the quiet guy who's just there, so I don't blame you.

Ahhh I see! My bad yo. Post more!

I dont recall Kev ever doing an eval on me!

First of all, you're another old skooler/IRCer round these parts so that's auto respect there!

I think overall you're a cool chick with above average taste in music, but sometimes I wonder if maybe you're a bit too passive aggressive regarding people or scenarios. It also seems like sometimes a lot of trivial, meaningless stuff gets under your skin. I'm not going to say that's a bad thing because I don't know why you do it, but I tend to notice it from time to time and think to myself "that really bothers her?"

That said, you're always really funny and it's rad to see women with hilarious outlooks on things like shit and piss and nasty bodily functions and emo faggots :lol:

Also, West Coast is the best coast muthufucca! Some day we shall drink many beers together :kickass:

I don't need to tell you to post more, do I? :D

Never understood how a seasoned drunkard would or could get drunk on beer, after every bottle I have to almost immediately piss like a mule for a good 3 minutes until my bladder empties. Just plain inefficient...

I don't know you much at all, but I've noticed lately you seem to be ultra opinionated, to the point of arguing aggressively to defend yours. Some may think that signifies passion, but I think a line can be crossed where it just looks pathetic and sad. I'm not sure you've crossed that yet, but you've come close. You seem to have fairly good taste and a.... hmm.... "interesting" sense of humor? It's not bad but it's not super good either.

If I recall, you're pretty young, right? You're definitely more interesting and entertaining (whether or not it's good or bad entertaining, I'm yet to figure out) than most people your age. You've definitely made a blip on my radar when I see your name as the last post on a thread I always click and expect to see some shenanigans lol.

Your Cuba pictures were really cool. More posts/threads like that are requested!

Resonator and Derek, I will get to you guys when I get a few minutes later today. You ain't forgotten :D

You don't need to include me. I find this thread rather interesting, but if it's all the same, I'd like to nominate myself out. I'd rather we continue to be friends based on the conventional signals than you outright told me.

Rock'n'roll, though.

Rules only exist insomuch as people follow them, to that end they're simply recommendations that enforce a penalty (varying in stiffness) if one contravenes said recommendation. Ergo, I can slip through the net on this one, and no fundamental problem exists.

Oh and HAI Max.