Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

this shall be amusing

I still don't know if you're trolling us or not, so a serious answer is not warranted at this time.

Most of the time it seems like you say shit just to piss people off or be combative or anti-whatevereveryoneelseagreeson. So, I really don't pay much attention to your posts because I'm never sure whether or not to take them seriously. Come back to this thread in 6 months and we'll see what's up then.

Maybe if you knew more about them they wouldn't be as all-around cool? I'm really not trying to be a smartass this time, just a thought.

It's a good point. Who really knows, ya know?

I think I could have gotten along with Joe in person just fine, so shit... anything's possible lol.

Reuben's 23 so yes shit will be fucked up.

Do I get a new evaluation now that you've met me in person?

In addition to everything I already posted:

Holy shit this chick's hotter in person and she can put down beers like no one I've ever seen before! Would party with again :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

as an impartial third party i can concur with the above statements.

next concert i'll come say hi before everyone is trying to leave and i dont see ya no mores.

*ignored*

Cool story, bro.
Did I forget you?

My bad.

You're another that I don't know so well. I'm not sure what you mean by "cool story, bro" but it sounds like you're taking a crack, so whatever. As far as I can tell you rarely post, so I don't think I have any real basis to come to a conclusion about you. I know fuck all about you so post more and we'll see what up's up. Up.. Oh, up.

So far I'm not a huge a fan, but maybe I'm being presumptuous.

Old skooler finally coming back around again :)

You love metal!

To be honest, it's been so long that I don't really recall a lot of your quirks that made you stand out from the rest of the board, but I do remember you are very nice and caring and never really said anything bad about anyone. Maybe you were generally happy overall but a little bit depressed as well for some reason? Since you've been back and have your own business now though, I don't get that at all. You seem much more excitable and stoked than I remember and that's really awesome!

I hope you stick around because I think you're rad and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too. Plus you gotta keep us in the loop with that store. That's and endeavor not many people will ever get around to doing, so it's fun to see how it works :)

aww thanks Kevin, you're a sweetheart. I am much happier now. I was depressed for a while. I had to learn alot about myself. I have some pretty serious health problems and as I'm sure you know, it makes you look at everything differently. And when I was finally at a happy point within myself , I met Craig, who's become the love of my life and we're getting married next year:)

I have the shop, which has been a goal of mine for years and now things will only get better. We've got a couple fests we puit together this year Midwest Heshfest, (Beltfed Weapon is coming out to play) and Milwaukee Blackened Fest. We're also working on starting our label.

I have alot to be happy and excited about:) :headbang::kickass:

I'll probably be coming out there for Northwest Deathfest in Sept.

Did I forget you?

My bad.

You're another that I don't know so well. I'm not sure what you mean by "cool story, bro" but it sounds like you're taking a crack, so whatever. As far as I can tell you rarely post, so I don't think I have any real basis to come to a conclusion about you. I know fuck all about you so post more and we'll see what up's up. Up.. Oh, up.

So far I'm not a huge a fan, but maybe I'm being presumptuous.
cool_story_bro.jpg

Meant nothing by it, just one of those stupid internet jokes.

I'm typically the quiet guy who's just there, so I don't blame you.

In addition to everything I already posted:

Holy shit this chick's hotter in person and she can put down beers like no one I've ever seen before! Would party with again :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

as an impartial third party i can concur with the above statements.

next concert i'll come say hi before everyone is trying to leave and i dont see ya no mores.

I can also confirm that Isabel can drink her weight in beer. Granted, that works out to roughly ten beers, but still.

Never understood how a seasoned drunkard would or could get drunk on beer, after every bottle I have to almost immediately piss like a mule for a good 3 minutes until my bladder empties. Just plain inefficient...