Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

I never did post what I thought about Kevin.

You take absolutely STUNNING photos, you're a pretty laid-back cat, and you posted "Vacuity" one day and I've loved Gojira since.

You're cool in my book.

It's a pretty cool fucking book.

Spinners.

They don't stop.

"Ehhhh what do you think he means der..... 'tonight you?' heh heh heh ehhhhhhhh............ :erk:"
best episode ever.

Also forgive my double post, but that episode is easily all of them.

But where they get the super-grill.

My god, I really thought I was going to die laughing.

You seem like a cool chick and your photography is excellent. I don't know if it's because you don't post very much or what, but for some reason you don't seem to incur the wrath that a lot of girls here (especially when they're new) do. Maybe you do and I don't notice, and if that's the case then I guess you handle it well. I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else. I think you should post more :)

I don't have too much time to post here I have three workplaces, blah-blah. Plus the last half year was very hard for me, my husband left me, I have to restart my life and rebuild myself. :(
Sometimes I'm just sitting at home and listening to the silent echoes of our past in the room.
(sorry for the mistakes)

After meeting Brooks in person... everything I already said in this thread times a million!

<3

I'm in for SS. And I'm only doing people in this thread that I haven't done already lol. Sorry John.