Post your music here if you want people to comment on it

Borrowed my friend's SM57 the other day to do some vocals. As you may know, the SM57 is not a vocal mic. My lips were on the fucking thing and it was barely picking up. Also, I had no stand, so I tried to hold it steady but wasn't totally successful. Anyhow...

www.myspace.com/winterfellusa

the first song.

Let me know what you think. The drums will be changed since I have a human drummer now, but most of the arrangements are staying (the solo is a placeholder, ignore it).

Hey guys. I dont know how you all feel about this type of music, and I dont know what genre it would fall under..Its like industrial, symphonic, funeral doom with black metal tinges...Idk, see for yourself! Lemme know what you think :)
The Violins of Tragedy

Just writing riffs and having fun, this is the result.

The song is called Despotic, and are missing vocals/lyrics.

If you like the song, please respond
If you hate the song, please respond
If you have any suggestion to how to improve the mix, please respond

And finally, if you think you can contribute to ANYTHING in this song, please respond.

If you think you have a good metal/rock voice and like to write lyrics please contact me, i would
love to collaborate on this song.

It seems to be very hard to find anyone at all. Don't be shy people!

Anyway, here it is:

www.soundclick.com/ognedal

Cheers!
Metal/Pop/Rock Check it out!

www.soundclick.com/ognedal

Hey all. I am not very well practiced .. yes new at it. However, with all the errors that be. Here is some stuff I did. The metallica cover was one my first tries. With a crappy mic also. So sounds like I am in a tunnel. I ended up buying a better mic. Which I recorded the amon amarth cover with. I realized after the recording I was placing the mic in ways that distorted my voice. However, I still uploaded it. I play with my voice when I am able. You can tell me I suck. Or try to do this or that. Its all fine. Have to learn one way or another right. Following url leads to the 2 songs mentioned. I don't do mixes so this is just raw vocals overlayed over the original track. The metallica one also sounded bad as it was recorded from the speakers for the original.

http://www.bandmix.com/daniel-towsley/