Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
manuelgv said:
Kitty: Possum is a fake account that's why I don't care about her votes heheh
Ahhhhh. and that was soooo funny the first like.......... 6 or so times. :Smug:

this is hilarious. note that there are two separate 'beauty contest' threads. rotten_doll's amount of votes, before and after her whore pic was posted, differ drastically. so ladies, if you want to win, post lots of tasteless slutty pics and the horny fanboys will run a-votin'.

arnaexus said:
this is hilarious. note that there are two separate 'beauty contest' threads. rotten_doll's amount of votes, before and after her whore pic was posted, differ drastically. so ladies, if you want to win, post lots of tasteless slutty pics and the horny fanboys will run a-votin'.

wow what a funny guy you are :)

okay, first of all both of the threads created before mike posted my slutty pic
second of all the slutty pic was posted by mike i never posted this picture here.
third: there is nothing wrong with slutty pics (in my opinion)
fourth: your hate will take you nowhere, obviously you see something in me that you dont like in yourself

so i'll stay happy a nice and you will keep being embittered the way you are .. i hope at least you enjoy it :)

wow thanks, rotten.

this poll is closed, but the other is not. and i am uncertain where it was that you saw this 'hate'. don't flatter yourself.

however, i must agree with EagleFlyFree.

I wasn't trying to be funny spike.I was explaining to Kitty that you are possum and I didn't know at the time when I made this poll or I wouldn't have included your alter ego
And arnaexus...shut up

rotten_doll said:
wow what a funny guy you are :)

okay, first of all both of the threads created before mike posted my slutty pic
second of all the slutty pic was posted by mike i never posted this picture here.
third: there is nothing wrong with slutty pics (in my opinion)
fourth: your hate will take you nowhere, obviously you see something in me that you dont like in yourself

so i'll stay happy a nice and you will keep being embittered the way you are .. i hope at least you enjoy it :)

I don't think any of your pics are slutty at all! They are all quite pretty

Destroyer Of Orden said:

none of the photos is slutty, you are right, but thats what he said so i won't break his word. thought it's a bit sad that someone think that this is a slutty pics...

arnaexus said:
ummmmm. no.

manuelgv said:
I wasn't trying to be funny spike.I was explaining to Kitty that you are possum and I didn't know at the time when I made this poll or I wouldn't have included your alter ego
And arnaexus...shut up
you mean you actually really think I'm spike? still?

Destroyer Of Orden said:
oh no... they're slutty enough alright. I on the other hand wouldn't dream of doing anything of that nature at all to get their votes.

80326.jpg

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.