• aye.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • nope.

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
i was on the underpants thread and this came to me mind. so, do you wear them? i havent worn pyjamas since i was 11. a t-shirt and me boxers have been enough ever since. pyjamas have no purpose i reckon...

damn pyjamas are nice,long ones for winter(cos im cold) and short(well its more called like baby-doll than pyjamas then)in summer.i cant stand the naked thing,i cant stand thigh touching thigh,i want cloth between:p well,eccentricities :lol:

No pyjama, absolutely no pyjama...

The only pyjama I wore in the last 13 years was for a party... I rent it. It was kind of nice, all these people in pyjamas and nighties...:)

Strangelight said:
do you reckon Cronos or Lemmy wear pyjamas?

!

tankard_2.jpg

:p

ah bolloxs - i can make pjs look metal...well good (ish) at least......i wear pjs in varying forms - bottoms with bra, top with knickers, all of them, pants round ankles ....shit freudian slip sorry.... yeah women can make anything look good - but for men i think pjs look a bit child-like. not too sure why that is, one of those sexual sterotype thingys. some bloke offered his pyjamas for me to wear when i was in italy - not sure if that was a local line or he was worried about my cold bum..

do you think i will give a fuck bout lookin childish when i am in my bed alone, ijust look if it is comfortable, btw my pymajas' brand is alain delon, that alone is a reason good enough to wear them