Questions for Blakkheim

The Katatonia eMo-fAnB0i award 2008 should go to you...

Meant to bring this up earlier. Although what I said was really gay reading it over again myself, I can't help but cringe at your comment. How ignorant, simple minded and arrogant are you? I can tell you're very much against the emo scene judging by your bands (pagan minded stuff) and although I don't support the emo scene or music, I think your comment was utterly degrading. It hurt my feelings, and accomplished nothing. I don't know you and don't have anything against you, but if you get off by feeling more tr00 or kvlt (higher) than everyone else by judging them as conforming "emo fanboiz" that's pretty meager.
But what I said, again, sounded pretty lame:Smug:

Meant to bring this up earlier. Although what I said was really gay reading it over again myself, I can't help but cringe at your comment. How ignorant, simple minded and arrogant are you? I can tell you're very much against the emo scene judging by your bands (pagan minded stuff) and although I don't support the emo scene or music, I think your comment was utterly degrading. It hurt my feelings, and accomplished nothing. I don't know you and don't have anything against you, but if you get off by feeling more tr00 or kvlt (higher) than everyone else by judging them as conforming "emo fanboiz" that's pretty meager.
But what I said, again, sounded pretty lame:Smug:

I'm sorry :erk:
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings with things I say. I just thought it sounds funny as comment to your post.
And I have to admit that I have some emo tendencies too :erk: (alltough I don't like those bands)
So, sorry pal

serious.jpg

i'd actually also be interested if they took drugs, i mean whats the fucking deal?
i'm not expecting a 3 page essay on how the band sniffs coke off of each others guitars, but just a comment if they've experimented with drugs before, which could have led to a song idea, concept, artwork, whatever.
i don't think it's an inappropriate question, i think it's rather interesting.

What would change if they'd say "we take/took hard drugz?
Would you say, "cool, I wanna be like them and take drugs!"?

of course, our trVe fanboyism would take over our body and force our hands to pick up a needle and penetrate our veins while jacking off to the whole discouraged ones album. :rolleyes:

it would just give the songs a whole other dimension if we knew that some of them were written either under influence, or as a result of drugs.
i'm pretty sure the op wouldn't become a junkie just because blakkheim snorts or smokes up, man.
beer's the best drug anyways...next to cigs...and weed...and...coke...valium......lsd...........and smack......
oh. :erk: