Questions!

Thank you gentlemen! Now the weak point in "Crown of Winter" has been just removed... Now it goes like...

"...captured to behold
These calm and solemn snowfalls
In which I'm drowning..."

I'll mention you both in SPECIAL THANKS section of the next CD, which is coming soooon :))) Cheeeers!!:))

Since we are on the subject of lyrics I would like to bring up a question that has been plaguing my vile brain for a year now!
Behold the Question.

In the song Black Swans, where you sing the line "For thine is the kingdom" well in the demo you guys had wolf howls around the same time, and it added so many more goosebumps on my arm than it does on the actual CD. Why did you guys remove it? Or is it so suttle that my car can't even play it??

Ayzahar ZoHar said:
Since we are on the subject of lyrics I would like to bring up a question that has been plaguing my vile brain for a year now!
Behold the Question.

In the song Black Swans, where you sing the line "For thine is the kingdom" well in the demo you guys had wolf howls around the same time, and it added so many more goosebumps on my arm than it does on the actual CD. Why did you guys remove it? Or is it so suttle that my car can't even play it??
It is UNIQUE Sonm's work...

2 Ayzahar
Yes, Anth was right. On the demo I was doing vocals, all of them, but on the CD Omin and Anth made it the way you hear it by now. So it was just impossible to reproduce for some reason... Actually I had to go back for recording "The Winter Solstice" just for 5 days or so... One day we'll publish our dairy of Tears. Will be funny tho, I reckon...

I understand what you are saying by "how cold is the water". I think mostly just because it is written, the how makes you read it as if it were a question so it becomes a bit confusing but said aloud it makes perfect sense to me.

G4502-200.jpg

• A delicious and wholesome treat!
  • Can be served hot or cold.
  • Net Wt. 15 oz. (425 g)

2 Ayzahar
Yes, Anth was right. On the demo I was doing vocals, all of them, but on the CD Omin and Anth made it the way you hear it by now. So it was just impossible to reproduce for some reason... Actually I had to go back for recording "The Winter Solstice" just for 5 days or so... One day we'll publish our dairy of Tears. Will be funny tho, I reckon...

^---did you m ean Diary of Tears or Dairy of Tears either one kicks plenty of ass.