Read MORE in 2007! Now Reading...

Just finished A Death in Vienna, by Daniel Silva. Pretty entertaining spy novel, with the main subject matter centered around the Nazis and the Holocaust...very entertaining.

I'm now starting The Good Guy by Dean Koontz (my favorite author)

Soon to read:

A collection of short stories by Etgar Keret, I don't remember the book's title.

Could it be Anihu (at least, that's what it's called in Hebrew). If it is, then I can remember disliking most of the stories.

Now reading: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I finished reading One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, and since then have also read The Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall - if anyone's read this, I'd be really interested in thoughts/ideas about this book, since I I know I'm missing something, especially about the ending.

Now I'm reading A Heartbreaking Work Of Staggering Genius (yes, that's the title) by Dave Eggers.

I just finished The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, its the best fantasy I've checked out since the wheel of time.
Interesting characters and a cool universe, has a lot of the fantasy cliches, but its well done and holds the interest. the last segment gets a bit bogged down, and since its apparently going to be a series you dont get to hear about some of the things hinted at during the early part of the book, so thats a bit of a let down, but overall excellent stuff.

Lemmy - White Line Fever ( autobiography )

300px-

Could it be Anihu (at least, that's what it's called in Hebrew). If it is, then I can remember disliking most of the stories.

Now reading: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Unless they gave it a completely different title in English, no. It was "The Nimrod Flip-Out." I liked it a lot actually.

Now reading: The Outlaw Bible of American Essays. It's a collection of leftist, bohemian, borderline-revolutionary short non-fiction pieces. I'm liking it a lot, and I may pick up the two companion books, The Outlaw Bibles of American Poetry and Literature.

I've also recently read When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops, by the late George Carlin, and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

Reading this at the moment, or at least trying to:

3424-1.jpg

I say trying to, because I haven't actually sat down and read a novel for years. But that was $5 and sounded good so I thought "why not?"