Release date for the Re-Issues'

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Taken from the ends' news letter

NOVEMBERS DOOM - Amid Its Hallowed Mirth Selection
NOVEMBERS DOOM - Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers
The End | TE104, TE105 | May 13th, 2008
Chicago's dark metal act NOVEMBERS DOOM are reissuing two of the earlier albums this spring -- the 1995 debut "Amid its Hallowed Mirth" and 1999's "Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers" -- both with new artwork, remastered and with bonus tracks.
"...tons of despair...death/doom metal with effective and strong songwriting..." - BW&BK
"...complex, dynamic, highly emotional dark heavy metal..." - Blabbermouth.net

yay :)

I see that these are available for pre-order now. Just before I order though, is there no longer to be a pre-order package for these (as in the album with it's respective t-shirt)? Or will that be coming some time soon? As for the moment, I've only been able to find the albums by themselves.

I see that these are available for pre-order now. Just before I order though, is there no longer to be a pre-order package for these (as in the album with it's respective t-shirt)? Or will that be coming some time soon? As for the moment, I've only been able to find the albums by themselves.

That's a good question. I thought the shirt was with this, so hold off a couple days, and let me get an answer from The End.

I got an email from the END today actually.
They state the reissues are available for order.
I clicked on the link and was brought to the OMEGA mail order.

I typed NOVEMBERS DOOM into the search field.
It had BOTH reissues with the ill fated OUT OF STOCK line next to them.

The last item in the list though is the AMID reissue w/ shirt package. The front of the shirt is the original logo with the back having three squares with some writing underneath. The pic is too small to make it out. I think the cost is $21.99. Not sure if it is available.

I was waiting for some sort of official announcement from the band or label that the pre-order was ready.

OK, on the left side of the Omega Order page, they do list the CD and T-Shirt package in different sizes, and yes, the images are quite small. Here they are for you to see what you're getting...

tshirt_mockup_Amid.jpg

tshirt_mockup_Sculptured.jpg

Ordered.

Both shirts look great! And the reworked old logo works very well, I think.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there any super secret way of getting shirts larger than XL? The listings on The End seem to show that they stop there.

Ken

You might want to contact The End directly, and ask them about it. I know they print merchandise in house, so there is a chance they can have larger sizes made when they do the next print run.

The T-Shits look fabulous but what's with the track list being on them? I was expecting some kind of poetic lines. :)