Release date for the Re-Issues'

The T-Shits look fabulous but what's with the track list being on them? I was expecting some kind of poetic lines. :)

We created a few different versions of the back, and we decided on these, as the track listing gave it a tour shirt feeling, as if they were dates. Plus, I didn't really want the predictable song lyric on the back. There have been only 2 shirts in the bands history with song lyrics on the back... The shirt for "For Every Leaf That Falls" way back in 97 or something like that, and the last shirt we had for Europe, which had "I close my eyes and angels die" on the back, with the bloody skull on the front. Still deciding if we should have those made and sell them online...

So...

...when is The Knowing being re-issued :)

HOPEFULLY later this year. It is the biggest project of the re-releases, as we need to record a few bonus songs like we did for Sculptured Ivy, and re-mix and master the entire CD. IT will be a very special release, and it's going to take time, and budget to get it done correctly. Now that the DVD is 100% complete, our focus is on the upcoming Europe festivals next month, and writing the new CD (which is going well by the way!) and somewhere in there, if The End gets good sales from the other re issues (GO BUY THEM) they will want The Knowing quickly, so after this long winded response, it depends on you guys. The better the re issue sales, the more likely it will happen sooner then later.

HOPEFULLY later this year. It is the biggest project of the re-releases, as we need to record a few bonus songs like we did for Sculptured Ivy, and re-mix and master the entire CD. IT will be a very special release, and it's going to take time, and budget to get it done correctly. Now that the DVD is 100% complete, our focus is on the upcoming Europe festivals next month, and writing the new CD (which is going well by the way!) and somewhere in there, if The End gets good sales from the other re issues (GO BUY THEM) they will want The Knowing quickly, so after this long winded response, it depends on you guys. The better the re issue sales, the more likely it will happen sooner then later.

Sweet, sounds like its going to be a good year for ND fans!

NOVEMBERS DOOM - NOVEMBERS DOOM - Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers [CD+TS]-M
(Out of Stock)

NOVEMBERS DOOM - Amid It's Hallowed Mirth [CD+TS]-M
(Out of Stock)

Already...???

That pretty much just means that it's not available for dispatch right now, when dealing with TER. And given that these aren't released yet, that's all it's refering to, in this case.

Yeah, it would be helpful if they did word it differently.

Personally, I've found it's best to just order something even if it does say that, then if it really is out of stock, you just won't get it (such happened with the original Amid... when I tried to purchase it). As far as I'm aware, they're only supposed to hold the order for a month or two if it really is out of stock, so it's unlikely any charges will be made a long time later for forgotten orders.

If one of you wants the DS issue of Amid... let me know. This reissue will do me fine and if there's a collector amongst ye who needs the older one, I'm fine helping out.

Well, I just ordered both package deals, so we'll see what happens! I just hope my wife doesn't kill me... :p

Let me know when you get them. I'm going to buy them but the "out of stock" thing is holding me back right now.

The shirt for "For Every Leaf That Falls" way back in 97 or something like that, and the last shirt we had for Europe, which had "I close my eyes and angels die" on the back, with the bloody skull on the front. Still deciding if we should have those made and sell them online...

Yes, you should have man! ARgh

Edit: Kinda random, but I was looking up videos of ND on youtube and one of the comments was so brutally metal I had to share it. Haha..

"that guy could scream his way out of a steel coffin."

Any update on The End's availablity of the special edition remasters with the shirts?

They're still listed as Out of Stock on the website, but they do have the single cd's available.

Any update on The End's availablity of the special edition remasters with the shirts?

They're still listed as Out of Stock on the website, but they do have the single cd's available.

I'm still waiting, but I did get an e-mail from The End with UPS tracking info...says "Billing Information Received" so I'm hoping that means I'll be getting it soon... :erk:

Got "Of Sculptured..." in the mail yesterday, but no t-shirt and no mention of one either...:cry:

If you email them, and get a response, please let us know what is said. I'm getting emails from people complaining about this, and this is something that is completely out of our hands. We have nothing to do with the shipping from any merch through The End. I'm sure they will send it as soon as possible. There must be a delay in the printing process.

I really wasn't complaining, I just wanted to let everyone know the status of these orders. It would have been nice if they had given some kind of indication that the shirt was not available yet, or whatever. And I would NEVER blame you guys for it...I know it's completely out of your hands :)

I think I'll just wait for a while and see what happens...I'm a patient guy :saint:

It's cool man, honestly I can understand your frustration. If you paid to get the shirt and cd, and you only got half without any explanation of the other missing half, then you've got good reason to be peeved, in my opinion.

It's cool that you guys realise some things are out of our hands. Still though, we do feel responsibility for this because it still reflects on us. As Paul said, please keep us posted on this and what kind of response you get. Hopefully the label will get the shirts out to you guys soon and it's only some minor delay.

For the record, I haven't gotten my shirts yet either, so we're in the same boat! :)