Review and Photos from Last Night's show in Houston...

gerardomosh said:
fucking loser!!:lol:

bush-r.i.p:saint:

Hey gerardomAsh, try to learn some new words than 'fucking loser', 'bushthrax sucks', 'caggiano sucks' etc. It's really boring. :Smug:

[SIZE=-1]"Write for me, and only me[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]A really extra special story[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]make it mine, every line[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Don't make me sorry[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]It's what I want, It's what I want[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]And I'll tell you what[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]You know me, and I can be[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]A very, very vicious critic..." [/SIZE]

Don't get me wrong... I love Bush era Thrax but i am a friend of Dan's .... So If i insulted you friend what would you do?????

oh and Look what i just had framed.....I still needs Robs Signature!!!

DSCF1554.jpg

thraxx said:
Don't get me wrong... I love Bush era Thrax but i am a friend of Dan's .... So If i insulted you friend what would you do?????

DSCF1554.jpg

No offence, but why would you want that signed and framed? The band themselves thought so little of it they got Joey back and kicked the "real" singer out the band. The GoTE is just an embarassment now.

Stormwatch said:
No offence, but why would you want that signed and framed? The band themselves thought so little of it they got Joey back and kicked the "real" singer out the band. The GoTE is just an embarassment now.

Your opinion!

Stormwatch said:

This is a typical attitude of a die hard reunion fan. :rolleyes:

thraxx said:

DSCF1554.jpg

:OMG: Amazing!

Stormwatch said:
GOTE fucking RULES, dude. That was a very well done album.:kickass:

Cool pics.... Does anyone else find any cheese in the fact that they all wear the same T-Shirt every show?

spacebeer said:
I hate that record, to me it's just a parody, but very cool you got it signed I hoep you get Rob's signature too!
Scott said that the way the song where record on GOTE are the way they should have been record at first.
It's not me that said that, it's the guy who have wrote those lyrics and one of the 2 leader of this band.
He is damn right!
The songs are more brutal and the vocal is so much better on GOTE.
Better than ever.
To me, that reunion tour is a parody.

Matt Bello said:

There's one thing I evny all reunion fans - it's playing Horror Of It All and A Skeleton In The Closet from the ATL record on the current tour. I always wished to hear the two ones live with Bush. Well...

WOH, OH, OH, My grief turns to anger
WOH, OH, OH, It's time to...
Say good bye, it's a horror
Memories, nothing's harder.........

jackfromczech said:
There's one thing I evny all reunion fans - it's playing Horror Of It All and A Skeleton In The Closet from the ATL record on the current tour. I always wished to hear the two ones live with Bush. Well...

:rolleyes:

Matt Bello said:
Scott said that the way the song where record on GOTE are the way they should have been record at first.
It's not me that said that, it's the guy who have wrote those lyrics and one of the 2 leader of this band.
He is damn right!
The songs are more brutal and the vocal is so much better on GOTE.
Better than ever.

its got to be BRUTAL to be good does it?

213 said:
its got to be BRUTAL to be good does it?
Nah, that's how this guy likes to have it, and he said that in the same post you quoted.
To the Band:Guys! Thank you for the opportunity to be @ the TGOTE recording! The cloudy sky above NYC was on fire that otherwise miserable night!!!
To Dan Spitz: Give this masterpiece a try, you might learn a thing or two...

jackfromczech said:

:cry: :Smug: :lol:

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Nah, that's how this guy likes to have it, and he said that in the same post you quoted.
To the Band:Guys! Thank you for the opportunity to be @ the TGOTE recording! The cloudy sky above NYC was on fire that otherwise miserable night!!!
To Dan Spitz: Give this masterpiece a try, you might learn a thing or two...

masterpiece? :lol: bs