Review our band!!!

My band's also names Mahlstrøm, pure Dissection style with Dan Swanö (Bloodbath, Edge Of Sanity,...) on guestvocals.

www.mahlstrom.be

I've checked a song (SHATTERER OF WORLDS) and it's not my cup of tea. I don't hear ANY influences from Soilwork, Opeth or In Flames. It's metalcore based metal. Succes anyway!

the_dying said:
My band's also names Mahlstrøm, pure Dissection style with Dan Swanö (Bloodbath, Edge Of Sanity,...) on guestvocals.

www.mahlstrom.be

I've checked a song (SHATTERER OF WORLDS) and it's not my cup of tea. I don't hear ANY influences from Soilwork, Opeth or In Flames. It's metalcore based metal. Succes anyway!

I think on Eleven you hear more of the Opeth influence, and especially on the song I am become Death which is not available for download at the moment (shoot me an email at obeythecowgod@yahoo.com to hear that one)
I think shatterer is about as close as we get to metalcore, which is not the norm. Alzo, the bridge of Shatterer is quite the In Flames style with some extra nonsense worked in, you're not gonna hear a section like that on a Shadows fall or Chimaira track. In any event, thanks for checking out the material, please post a song or two of yours, look foward to hearing it!