Reviewers needed for new SonicDeath

Hellion

All Life Ends
Jul 1, 2001
England
www.sonicdeath.co.uk
Even after 6 months of inactivity, SonicDeath continues to get 1200 hits a day on average and we are now looking for more reviewers to bolster the team. If you feel you can write an interesting and informative review on anything rock, metal, industrial, hardcore, punk or anything extreme then please e-mail me luke AT sonicdeath DOT co DOT uk. Check www.sonicdeath.co.uk to get an idea of the sort of length required. Strong opinions are encouraged but most important is the knowledge to back your opinions up, decent spelling and grammar and the ability to write a review that is a good read.

The new site will be launching soon.

Once things have picked up I should start receiving promos again - these will get sent out to the most active reviewers on the team, so there is some free music going here (wont all be good mind you). In the meantime I do have somewhat of a backlog of promos, mostly doom and death stuff.

Apologies if the mods of the board feel this should be in self-promotion, feel free to move this there if you feel that is where it should be.

Cheers.