Rock climbers?

freakchylde

PPUSA Driver o' Doom!!!!!
Apr 25, 2003
Atlanta, Ga
www.freakchylde.net
Anyone on the board interested in Rock climbing? Outside of finding climbing partners in other states, the potential interest of putting together an after-ppusa climbing party at one of the gyms would be cool. :D

i've been a few times and had fun with it, but i haven't been in years....doubt i'll be there for long enough afterward to go, though. i'm already missing my friend's 21st birthday as is, so i promised i'd take her out for drinks as soon as i get back from PPUSA.

I do. Haven't done too good of climbing in a couple years. Haven't done indoor much either, though there is a gym not too far away from me in Tyrone.

I haven't climbed in years, but I really want to go back, just lack of viable partners is my issue. There's an indoor gym not far from CenterStage, where I used to climb, and they've got a boulder too, as well as a cave.

I love rock climbing but I haven't been in a really long time. There is a pretty nice wall at my school gym so I think I'm going to start using that once the semester starts.