Serious Questions For You Guys Everyone In Fact.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
I know I really dont know you guys all that well but have any of you guys ever had a talent or gift in your life that you may have pushed off and over time regretted it tremendously. I played the Bagpipes professionaly for 7 years and with many bands. I played for BIll Clinton twice and made alot of money and this was in my teens. Well Im in my twentys now and I havent played in years. I regret it and wish to one day recapture that feeling had in those days. Has anyone ever had something similar like this and if so what did you do??? I would really appreciate your time . I guess im just going through a wierd stage of life.

i can growl like fischer but i don't. i could be in a somewhat successful band. check link in my sig. poo
i also juggle devilsticks like the wind, still waiting for glowfest 2006 in denver to exhibit the skills

ct_thrash said:
i can growl like fischer but i don't. i could be in a somewhat successful band. check link in my sig. poo
i also juggle devilsticks like the wind, still waiting for glowfest 2006 in denver to exhibit the skills

Im actually reall curious about devil sticks now.

its probably impossible but if you ever found Video of the OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING first and second year anniversay. The band playing for before Bill Clintons speech was the RED LION PIPE BAND from OKC. Im in there , that was on national television and was two of the greatest moments of my life. I miss those days. I made a 1000 bucks for playing that day. If I knew then what I do know about money and college Id of stuck with it. I can still play but not like the old days, maybe one day again.

well this is the only pic i seem to have on my computer right now
snojuggle.jpg
juggling in the snow haha
they're basically three sticks, one long big one and two smaller handsticks, and ya toss and spin the big one using the handsticks. i've been at it for about 6 years now. don't practice as much as i used to, since i work now haha, but its definitely something i'm passionate about and damn good at

it was some good money. Its amazing how funny this world is. Everyones got something. People arent so different as theyd like to believe everyone can do something that someone else cant. Its a crazy thing in this world and this experience we call life. Always remember your devilsticks and if anyone ever tells you thats dumb, tell em to fuck off. I guess Im just getting older and maturing alittle more, not much but alittle. Man this is wierd.

ct_thrash said:
well this is the only pic i seem to have on my computer right now
snojuggle.jpg
juggling in the snow haha
they're basically three sticks, one long big one and two smaller handsticks, and ya toss and spin the big one using the handsticks. i've been at it for about 6 years now. don't practice as much as i used to, since i work now haha, but its definitely something i'm passionate about and damn good at
hahah i think i have like a 5 second video clip of you practicing with those on my computer that either you or derick sent me months ago....

in that area of the states. Its snws like crazy here in the mountains. Its just the lower part of the Rockies but In winter when the ski season is booming, it snows like a madman. We got 15 inches one day and I was floored. Well I was snowed in really but shocked none the less.

i did sport judo when i was like 8 or something i was pretty good at it...not quite a talent but i just hate myself for not doing it anymore because im now as stiff as a fence...shit oh well atleast i still have my guitar...and everybody i know say im good...but i havent come to the point where i find myself good yet...

Wolftribe said:
hahah i think i have like a 5 second video clip of you practicing with those on my computer that either you or derick sent me months ago....
yeah i got it to...the sideways one right

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I still wear the kilt when I go to the scottish games. :kickass: and drink guiness

awesome, are you scottish at all?

i'm not, and never gotten a kilt because i have no clue what tartan to use, since it would have to be something meaningful, but non-heritage related... one of these days .. one of these days..