Serious Questions For You Guys Everyone In Fact.

I've always wanted to become a soccer player, but my huge suckage when I was 12-13 made me quit. Now I'm quite decent though.

My ambitions now is to make a decent metal band with my friend and at least play some local gigs someday.

wierd mix I know but I look german in my features blond hair blue eyes and BRIGHT AND I MEAN BRIGHT RED FACIAL HAIR. I grow my chop sand side burns out so my scottish comes out in full force. I wish I had a Digital camera and Id take a picture its easy to tell for someone born in OKLAHOMA I sure dont have the characteristics of a region riddled with redneck insestous country playing hillbillies.

I listen to Flogging molly, Dropkick murphys and IN EXTREMO , simply based on scottish and german basis in involing bagpipes and violins. Im pretty hardcore about my back grounds. My last name NAGEL is GERMAN for Blacksmith thats my dads side and my moms side is Irish with DAVIDSON and Childers. The Cherokee is mixed in there somewhere. My clan tartan is Davidson. The davidsons and the macphersons lived on the same land which is cool cause my bagpipe teacher was a Macpherson. He was a two time world champion bag pipe player and WW2 hero. He passed away when i was younger and it kinda killed my inspiration cause he was a really good friend.Sorry to tella boring story but it has alot of meaning to me.