Silent night bodom night, tokyo warhearts video

ForeclosureOfSorrow

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2004
Ok i just downloaded the video to silent night bodom night off kazaa. to my delight it was the same show as the tokyo warhearts album. which is cool coz i always wanted to see a video to that. but to my own shock and horror alexi's vocals are going when he is not even near the microphone!? at first i thought it was maybe henka yelling in his mic, but alas he is also not near a mic. now either alexi is miming or sumthing is really fucked up. i am so confused because i know alexi wouldnt mime, he wouldnt bullshit his fans. but this is just too strange...

maybe the audio is out of synch with the video? it happens a lot, especially with the milan video where he can have his mouth shut and be headbanging and playing for 5 seconds and it will still be singing

i agree with enemy242. the only fuckin metal band that plays on playback is grave digger they suuuuuck. i bought the dvd tunes of wacken 2001 and its horrible everything is fine exept the guitar solos he plays them on playback when you hear the low tones he has his left arm soloing oin the hihg tone. what a shame im selling the dvd.

no the sync is fine, this was my first thought but i can tell that the guitar playing is in the right spot, as is the drums and he even moves his head away from the mic and then somehow manages to give one of his trademark yaow yaows. i am very confused its definately in the sync.

I think took different shows or part of shows and mixed them.
Probably for one gig they had better visual and for the other better sound.

yeah i noticed that too cause you know when Alexi's going to scream but he's standing halfway across the stage. maybe they just slapped the warhearts audio on another video and saved the trouble. evidence that Bodom plays a really tight show, cause it's still a decent fake.

i asked the same question here a year ago, and they said that 2 shows was filmed and mixed..!

btw, anyone kind enough to host me the full concert???

I think that's the video that has the CD version of the song playing, and not the actual feed of them playing it, it just shows them playing it and put the studio version ontop of it, so when he does his little yells and shit in the studio version, it isn't really that live take, if ya catch my drift.

The video, is made up from a 3 camera mix from the Tokyo show.
The audio was dubbed over.

Two people outside of Spinefarm have the whole show on video, well, there are 3 sperate one camera shoots, that were spliced together for the promo.
I have one of the shoots. It is one camera from the front of the audience.
It is on VHS, no I can't copy it, or upload it anywhere in the universe, sorry.

gaz said:
The video, is made up from a 3 camera mix from the Tokyo show.
The audio was dubbed over.

Two people outside of Spinefarm have the whole show on video, well, there are 3 sperate one camera shoots, that were spliced together for the promo.
I have one of the shoots. It is one camera from the front of the audience.
It is on VHS, no I can't copy it, or upload it anywhere in the universe, sorry.
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

You my man, are the luckiest guy in the universe (Except for Bill Gates maybe)