So, what are you guys doing up at this hour???

I'm staying up all night as one of my brothers flights got delayed fucking him over by about 20 hours and I have to pick him up at something like 5:30 fucking am...

Fucking hell.

I was originally planning on being drunk right now in SLC walking around with a bit of group yelling obscenities at passerbys while looking for a hotel to stay the night at/get more drunk at.

Guess thats tomorrow night now, haha.

i ended up falling asleep at 2 and had to wake up at 6 but the weird thing was, last night somehow i woke up, and was really delirious and i tried on like 3 pairs of shorts, eventually settling on athletic shorts, and went back to sleep wearing them. the part thats weird is i have no idea why i did it, i have absolutely no reason to, since i sleep in a shirt and boxers every night. i guess i just really fucking wanted to wear shorts.

4:39pm : nothing special but im worried about the near future!
-hoping to get my diploma
-take care of stuff to be ready for my new school
-find a room
-seriously need to find a job or i'll be in deep shit

...and some good stuff to like getting my ticket for Metalcamp! ...but that doesnt keep me thinking about the other issues ...buhh

oh and waiting for diner

i ended up falling asleep at 2 and had to wake up at 6 but the weird thing was, last night somehow i woke up, and was really delirious and i tried on like 3 pairs of shorts, eventually settling on athletic shorts, and went back to sleep wearing them. the part thats weird is i have no idea why i did it, i have absolutely no reason to, since i sleep in a shirt and boxers every night. i guess i just really fucking wanted to wear shorts.

:lol:

3 pm, we did our last final this morning. A dozen of friends are here right now, we're all drinking and playing xbox. We also had hot-dogs and hamburgers on the bbq we just bought.