Song titles from Watershed

Yeah I read the short story some days ago and it was not the hit. However, having read it you can really understand the first part of the lyrics in the song

"Heir Apparent" means the same as inheritor, doesn't it?

About "Hessian peel": That's a fictional word. Mikael said in a interview for German MetalHammer: „‘Hessian’ ist ein Ausdruck von Plattensammlern, wenn die Hülle ziemlich rau ist. ‘Peel’ kommt vom Verb „to peel off“ – etwas abschälen. Zusammen habe ich diese Worte bisher noch nirgendwo gesehen. Für mich bedeuten sie eine ganze Menge.“

Translation:
"'Hessian' is an expression for vinyls with a rough cover. 'Peel' derives from the word 'to peel off'. I have never seen those words together. They mean a lot for me"

'Hex Omega' is Greek. Hex is six, and omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet and literally it means something like "the end". But I have no clue what these words mean connected. :erk:

Coil - it's a springy thing
Heir Apparent - some prince dude standing all obvious out in the open
The Lotus Eater - Some guy munching on a whole bunch of lotus; a bush muncher
Burden - self-explanatory :D
Porcelain Heart - A little heart thingy made out of porcelain, like a nicknack you could buy at a truck stop
Hessian Peel - Some poor little hessy is getting peeled, mate
Hex Omega - Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

Coil - it's a springy thing
Heir Apparent - some prince dude standing all obvious out in the open
The Lotus Eater - Some guy munching on a whole bunch of lotus; a bush muncher
Burden - self-explanatory :D
Porcelain Heart - A little heart thingy made out of porcelain, like a nicknack you could buy at a truck stop
Hessian Peel - Some poor little hessy is getting peeled, mate
Hex Omega - Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

:lol:
LIGHTNING BOLT! SLEEP! DEATH! hahaha

I dunno. It could be a reference to obscure 70s bands (I wasn't born until 72). My wife might know as she is older than me, but she only listens to Steeleye Span and Meatloaf. Crap AFAIK. Though I did grow up listening to bands like Camel, Pink Floyd and Deep Purple thanks to my siblings. My other used to play Cole Porter and general Tin Pan Alley too. :)