South East Asia

Hey guys I'm from Malaysia...just wonder if there's any good metal band in SEA..anyway my teacher is a metal band...check them out..they are called the fifth room

red_beef said:
Either you meant your teacher is in a metal band or a metal band is teaching in your school :p

Anyway, you might want to check out this:

http://seametalforce.tripod.com/

It has some info about band all over SEA with a couple of MP3 sample that you can check out.

- red_beef
I meant my teacher is a metal band..I don't know how you guys consider a metal band..but hey check them out man..they are the FiFth Room ...anyways thanks man..

PureRocker86 said:
I don't know how you guys consider a metal band..
1: They ware baggy pants, baseball cap, bla, bla, bla... that's "metal". :p

2: Saying the word f**k in every song for a million times, that's "metal". :loco:

3: Too many. I can't seem to remember them all. o_O

- red_beef [o_O, just woke up...]

PS: Mind telling me how to check this Fifth Room out? Since I can't seem to "check" them in.:p

red_beef said:
1: They ware baggy pants, baseball cap, bla, bla, bla... that's "metal". :p

2: Saying the word f**k in every song for a million times, that's "metal". :loco:

3: Too many. I can't seem to remember them all. o_O

- red_beef [o_O, just woke up...]

PS: Mind telling me how to check this Fifth Room out? Since I can't seem to "check" them in.:p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

goregoat said:
ok.....some of U.S. or europe didn't know anything about the asian metal.There are lot of big and brutal band,standing together with other band from other land........ok....like in indonesia,there are lot of metal band........and also in malaysia..actually....we have our own legend metal band.......like CROMOK,there are playing oldskool thrash metal since 80's!! and also our oldskool legendary death metal band;SILKHANNAZ!!!!!!SILKHANNAZ is already exists almost 19 years ago while malaysia scene in that day was full of heavy/rock band.........but now,we have many metal band but its just only to wait to appears to the world's scene............but like singapore,IMPIETY( black metal band from singapore) and DEMISOR(oldskool grindcore also come from the same place)is already make a big appearance in europe (i hope you all know it!!)..........ok....i hope you all will support our metal scene.....hail back!!!!!!

Only one you've named that I'm familiar with is Impiety, and they KICK ASS! I'll try to track down some stuff by the other bands you mentioned.

In Thailand... We have so many bands could play metal....
Some are underground.. (they are quite good)...
If who have a chance to come to Thailand...
I'd like to recommend you go to 'The Rock Pub' in BKK. (opposite to Asia Hotel)
And at Chiang Mai you should go to the pub close to 'Good View' restaurant ...the pub name.. Blazelly... or something like that I'm not sure I can't remember how to spell the name of that pub... :)

**Not only two pubs...but we still have more.. :)

Tequila said:
In Thailand... We have so many bands could play metal....
Some are underground.. (they are quite good)...
If who have a chance to come to Thailand...
I'd like to recommend you go to 'The Rock Pub' in BKK. (opposite to Asia Hotel)
And at Chiang Mai you should go to the pub close to 'Good View' restaurant ...the pub name.. Blazelly... or something like that I'm not sure I can't remember how to spell the name of that pub... :)

**Not only two pubs...but we still have more.. :)

Yes Thailand got a cool Rock enviroment.... Since I`m Tequilas husbond, I have been to both of the 2 places she mention.... And I`ve been to Hard Rock Cafe in BKK too, but HRC suck compared to the other two....
Amongst bands to check out is HiRock, Don Phee Bin, Rockestra and Autobarn... They are really cool.
I`m looking forward to next time I`m in the Land of smiles ;)

IMBB_fuzzy said:
Yes Thailand got a cool Rock enviroment.... Since I`m Tequilas husbond, I have been to both of the 2 places she mention.... And I`ve been to Hard Rock Cafe in BKK too, but HRC suck compared to the other two....
Amongst bands to check out is HiRock, Don Phee Bin, Rockestra and Autobarn... They are really cool.
I`m looking forward to next time I`m in the Land of smiles ;)

I'll show you more... sweetheart... ;)