Spiderman!

Bah, St George had some very good players in their team. Thompson, Riddell, Hookey, and that young Aaron Gorrell is going to be a top player in the near future. Oh, and Leikvoll, and some other gits I can't remember. They were by no means a dud team.

The Warriors, on the other hand, were. :)

Coke and Quik? Are you insane??

And you know what that means?

Kill. With extreme prejudice. Or at least kick him in the shins a couple of times until he can't walk anymore :)

:lol:

Johns is a LEGEND! But dont kick him in the shins until after Wednesday if you must :)

I saw Newcastle win last year. Cost me a fortune to get to the grand final after Ansett went bust and I lost my ticket, and did I get a gripping, edge-of-your-seat classic encounter between two great teams? No.

Still, I'm probably going to go this year, so I hope it's a better game this time around!

Johns didn't do too much in the first game, did he? Would have been a whitewash if Gould didn't have his Roosters spy, Justin Hodges, playing for the Maroons and handing the Blues a couple of tries. You saw how the Blues did when they tried to score tries themselves - they kept botching them! - so Hodges had to lend them a hand.

And he did the same thing on Friday night for the Eels! "Hey, I'm near the tryline so I'll just kick this ball to that Parramatta player there... there ya go!"

Its just starting.. Gretel better be in something better than that stupid f**king outfit she was in last week......

I know, I almost cant believe it, we are only 2 points outside the 8...... Its weird after losing 8 in a row!

She needs to bring back the leather methinks :D Though anything would be better than the stupid coin dress last week :)

Originally posted by spawn
She needs to bring back the leather methinks :D Though anything would be better than the stupid coin dress last week :)

It was in the name of charity that dress.
Those boots she wore tonight were leather.....I predict next week she shall be wearing a leather knee length skirt with long boots and some strange but conservitive top.