SUSPYRE, ODIN’S COURT AND DARK EMPIRE JOIN FORCES FOR EAST COAST PROG METAL SHOWS

If anyone wants to help us get a 4th show in CT, NH or southern Jersey for Thursday, 7/31, please let me know :) We originally wanted it to be 4 nights of prog metal, but couldn't seem to get the Thursday night show booked.

Here is the line-up for each confirmed show:

NY(starts at 7:00 p.m.): Shadow Image, Suspyre, Odin's Court, Dark Empire
PA (starts at 7:30 p.m.): Cypher Seer (tentative), Odin's Court, Dark Empire, Suspyre
VA (starts at 5:30 p.m.): Wisteria, Dark Empire, Odin's Court, Suspyre

I'm really pleased to announce that we can name the new drummer and bass player for DARK EMPIRE. Filling in the long vacant bass position is RANDY KNECHT, and taking up the drum position is OMAR DAVILA. I was not expecting to find two musicians that fit the same vision and drive for DARK EMPIRE that I have, not to mention the immense talent that I would expect from anyone involved in this band, in such a short span of time. I guess thats how luck plays things out sometimes.

So, everyone welcome RANDY and OMAR to the Dark Empire family! We cannot wait to tear some faces off this August!

Dark Empire practices its poses.

And I'm disappointed that you didn't add the percussive (read triangle) talents of Mr. Metalsped.

I was not expecting to find two musicians that fit the same vision and drive for DARK EMPIRE that I have, not to mention the immense talent that I would expect from anyone involved in this band, in such a short span of time. I guess thats how luck plays things out sometimes.

So they can do incredible sweet mills?

Sweet! I just might be able to make the NYC show! I get off work so much earlier now so if I can get my butt in gear, I could be down there as early as 7!

-Metal
I'm planning on this for sure! Hey, MR, we need to get together again soon. Been too long. Let me know whenever you're going to the city. I'll make a point of meeting up with you.

We regret to announce that the Jaxx show has been cancelled due to a lack of ticket presales. :(

We're working on finding a replacement show for the area at this time. If anyone can suggest a good venue in the MD/DC/VA region that is realistic and/or you have an "in" at, extra help is always appreciated. :)

We regret to announce that the Jaxx show has been cancelled due to a lack of ticket presales. :(

:erk: crap - hate to hear that bro. That is harsh.

We're working on finding a replacement show for the area at this time. If anyone can suggest a good venue in the MD/DC/VA region that is realistic and/or you have an "in" at, extra help is always appreciated. :)

email sent. :Smokedev:

WTF???!!!! :(