Taake

I think Nattestid... is very good, i downloaded all the songs and then i downloaded a sample from Bjoergvin and i did not find it that great,so tell me, how is Bjoergvin?? Is there any difference to Nattestid...???
Certainly a great raw black metal band ;)

Yeah requiem, i got the CD here right now, borrowed from a friend. I was wrong, it is indeed very good ;)
But i'd love to hear a few more acoustic parts in it, but well, still great :)

i bought bjoergvin because it was recomended if you like darkthrone and i was very impresssed this is one of teh best albums ive boughjt for a while the production is perfect for black metal grim and cold yet doesnt obscure musicanship and i hate bad production (yes i know thats hypocritical statement of the year considering i like darkthrone but i feel darkthrone do it right) doea anyone know where i can buy taake shirts

..Bjoergvin... is in stores around my area with a sticker upon which someone has written, 'black metal in the vein of Burzum'. As if it sound anything like Burzum!!! It couldn't be any more different.

I've heard few songs from Taake and I really like their oldschool black metal sound. Btw what does that logo with a wolf say? Thulf or something, is that norwegian?

Originally posted by Hatu
I've heard few songs from Taake and I really like their oldschool black metal sound. Btw what does that logo with a wolf say? Thulf or something, is that norwegian?
I don't know what the logo says, but thulf is not a Norwegian word.

I heard nattestid ser porten vid 7 , well I didnt like it, it was like "happy black metal", wasnt grim at all. I heard someone say it was Emperor like, and well that song was fucking Emperor like. But do u think I would like the new cd even if I didnt like the old?

Originally posted by fenrisulven
I heard nattestid ser porten vid 7 , well I didnt like it, it was like "happy black metal", wasnt grim at all. I heard someone say it was Emperor like, and well that song was fucking Emperor like. But do u think I would like the new cd even if I didnt like the old?

If you think nattestid is "happy black metal", you won´t the new (it is more happy)