Testament U.S. Headlining Tour - Winter 2013 - Overkill & Flotsam & Jetsam opening

I don't know if it's the same at every venue, but tickets are $25 for the show closest to me, plus the livenation rape fee of $10.30 bringing the total to $35.30 for the Dark Roots of Thrash tour.

When was the last time Testament was mixing up their setlist?

I still can't believe they're FINALLY touring with Overkill. Should have happened in the 90's already.

They change songs periodically, not drastic changes but a different song every now and then. The fact that they were playing four tracks off the new album was a plus.

It sounds like Gene Hoglan will be back on drums for this tour so I'm hoping to hear some stuff off Demonic.

The Burning Times!!!!

As for the songs that I think they should remove from their setlist. Well 3 days in darkness will actually be outdated in 2013 so it might not make any sense playing that one. I also think Practice What You Preach has been overdone so I wouldn't mind to see that one taken out of the setlist. Replace it with Down for Life or Eyes of Wrath!!!

I like the heavy shit as you can see :)

For me they definitely should quit playing Into the Pit, Disciples of the Watch, The Preacher, the New Order, Over the Wall, More than Meets the Eye, the Formation of Damnation and DNR now, and replace them with some of the 50 something songs I've been listing on this forum for the past 6 or 7 years. Also, I think that the 4 new songs will be getting overplayed really soon, unless they are promptly substituted or supplemented by some other new ones (especially A Day in the Death and Throne of Thorns).

It sounds like Gene Hoglan will be back on drums for this tour so I'm hoping to hear some stuff off Demonic.

The Burning Times!!!!

As for the songs that I think they should remove from their setlist. Well 3 days in darkness will actually be outdated in 2013 so it might not make any sense playing that one. I also think Practice What You Preach has been overdone so I wouldn't mind to see that one taken out of the setlist. Replace it with Down for Life or Eyes of Wrath!!!

I like the heavy shit as you can see :)

Yeah, the burning times would be awesome, same with DFL or EOW. I'd be surprised to see Testament drop PWYP. It's such a popular song that everybody knows. It wouldn't bother me, but I don't think that will happen.

A few others I'd like to see them add to the set on a more regular basis.

The Haunting, Burnt Offerings, Eeerie Inhabitants, Musical Death (A dirge), Time is Coming, and Legions In Hiding.

Haunting, Burnt Offerings and Eerie were being played regularily until the last couple of years (before and after the reunion). I'd sure love to see the last 2 songs you listed live, though.

I doubt they would add songs from Low but I wouldn't complain. Legions of the Dead or First Strike is Deadly would be good with Hoglan. Some of the tracks from SoB like Malpractice, Falling Fast, One Man's Fate would be a nice touch as well.