Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters

Paic

Non-Divine
Aug 26, 2007
Finland
yeah, I know: a tough one.
Just Choose, ok?

And please, tell us a little bit of the story behind your decision.

For me it's a tie between Last Fair Deal Gone Down and Brave Murder Day, but since Last Fair Deal Gone Down comes closer to what Katatonia represents as a whole, over their whole career, my vote went to that.

I struggled with my decision for a while.. and came to the conclusion that Brave Murder Day is just too great album. Viva Emptiness is also a good alternative.

a big time toss up betweeen DO TD VE TCGD and LFDGD for me....

i choose LFDGD, because it is the first album i heard by katatonia. I heard "disspossession" on the way home from a children of bodom concert in a friend's car bout 2 years ago and i was completely floored. Ever since then i spend pretty much all my money and time on this band.

LFDGD definetly. I absolutely hated it when it came out though...stubborn metalhead I guess, haha. I got into it though when I started listening to more experimental music and have loved it ever since. Definetly the shining star in the Katatonia discog. Everything you need is here. Dirty bathroom sold seperately.

last fair deal gone down for me..
something about that album that just seperates it from the other
althought I can say the same about Discouraged Ones, which would be my 2nd choice..