The "Butt and No Country talk about Pokemon Go" Thread

if the CDs were the same time here as in the US i would, but with the times here i can’t do it mostly. my days of being obsessed enough to arrange my life around it are over tbh. i’m enjoying having new stuff to catch though, halloween event starts in an hour and should be fun.

Tbh I have weekends off so Im always out for Community Days.

Also got this bad boy today. Been grinding since Wednesday to get it. My 130th Drifloon caught. IVs are trash but a shiny's a shiny.

Screenshot_20181026-191035.png

my mum got one and she's only fucking clicked 7 in total. i have terrible luck with shinies though, i'll probably have to see like 500 before i get one.

dude where can i find slakoth, they're like non-existent here. i never see them get mentioned as rare, but i got salamence and milotic and whatnot months ago and i don't even have a vigoroth yet lol. i've seen one slakoth in the entirety of 2018.

You should see if your community has its own Pokemon Go Discord channel, Facebook/Messenger group etc (usually "Pokemon Go CITY NAME"), cause that's how I coordinate with people to find raids and rare spawns. Any time someone posts a Dratini or Beldum spawn or something (rare af here) I'm all over it.

what-kind-of-pokemon-is-that_o_161488.jpg

Get on this level.

That guy is a legend.

Ive actually been going around with two phones lately so I'm partly there.

@no country for old wainds have you been hunting for shiny Magnemite at all? Ive been trying to find one. Clicked on at least 300 Magnemites in the past five days, and this is with shit spawns too (the weather ingame only seems to be Snowy when I'm at work), so that puts it into perspective how much I've been going. No luck so far.

If you get one and spoof at all I'll trade you (jk, spoofing is bad). :v

my shiny luck is the worst in the universe so no. i'm sure i play very casually nowadays compared to you, but i still click whatever appears the majority of the time i'm not working or sleeping, and i go driving around (as a passenger) for an hour or two most weekends clicking every potential shiny that spawns, and yet i haven't got a non-CD shiny since a sunkern in august. my mum plays way less than me and has way more shinies. at least i should catch up on some of the CD stuff i've missed when this 'community weekend' happens.

is it just me or does almost every magnemite also have shitty IVs?

we should add each other as friends btw i keep forgetting to ask for your code. mine is 7961 0209 4043

39%. probably not bad for a magnemite tbh, they're usually terrible for me

idk which gender i'll have to ask him lol

oh i also got a 100% 1300CP tangela not long ago, that was a rare bit of nice luck.

Thatll make a beast Tangrowth.

And 39% is aight for a wild shiny tbh.

This appeared at my house just earlier. I was puumped even though it was a shitty female.

Screenshot_20181124-191647_Pokmon GO.jpg

The fact it was doing a somersault is fitting though cause judging by its IVs, it did some flips down the stairs and hit its head many times.